Chapter 27: You Belong To Me

A/N

Hello, dear readers! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. Genuinely shocked that this fic reached over 2.6k hits! I'm glad y'all have been enjoying the ride. Its only going to get crazier, so buckle up. Now, I'm coming at you with a new chapter... enjoy!

--------

Raya POV

It's a bright sunny day, cool breeze whistling through the trees. I can feel the energy radiating in through my pores and to every molecule in my body, giving me a burst, stronger than a hundred cups of coffee. Pushing through the front doors of U.A., I make my way down the hall to the teachers lounge.

Today, Vlad, Shota, and I, will be going over plans for training the students at the summer camp and security precautions. With everything that has happened with 1-A, we can't underestimate these villains. I will do everything in my power to prevent another situation like the USJ attack. These kids shouldn't have had to deal with it. But Sho is right, we need to prepare them for the worst. We need to train them hard and help them to push past their limits, so that they won't be left helpless if shit hits the fan.

Sliding open the door, Vlad king looks up with a toothy smile, giving me a nod, as to say hello. Standing before him, with a stack of papers in his hands, is the notorious Erasure hero, giving me a lovely view of his highly squishable, ever so delectable tush.

Hearing the door open and shut, Shota turns his head slightly, acknowledging my presence, "Nice of you to join us, Nova." Its so weird when he calls me Nova, but we agreed that it was best to still have a sense of professionalism while on the job, whether it is at U.A. or on patrol... at least in front of others that aren't Hizashi or Kayama. But it doesn't mean I can't poke fun at my scruffy, coffee-addicted boyfriend sometimes.

"Don't get your scarf in a knot, Erasurehead... You might get yourself all tied up~" You give the capture weapon a teasing tug and take the seat next to Vlad with a pleased smirk. Ever since your romantic/exciting date and solidifying your relationship, the text chats have gotten much flirtier. Yet both of us are still holding back slightly, knowing we eventually need to have a conversation about our boundaries and preferences. It's so strange being with someone that is taking the physical part of a relationship slow, in order to learn about what makes me feel comfortable and safe.

"That's highly unlikely, I'm quite proficient in the use of my capture weapon." That's very good to hear *internally smirking* Good to know babe, good to know. "We just went over class 1-A's quirks and were about to go over class 1-B."

"Excuse us." A nasally voice breaks the conversation.

"Yes, what is it?" Vlad asks the group of students entering the lounge.

While the boys discuss the use of the pool for this afternoon, I feel a buzz in my pocket.

KFC

Hey chickadee ;)

(13:45)

Raya

What do you want ಠ_ಠ

(13:50)

Pinching the bridge of my nose, waiting for the overgrown nugget to respond with whatever mess he needs help with. Not even a few seconds later my phone starts ringing. I let out a groan, grabbing the attention of the two other teachers.

Taking a deep breath in, trying to regain my composure so I can deal with this man-child. Shota looks over at me slightly concerned but I wave him off and whisper to him, "It's Hawks, give me a sec." I can see his body slightly stiffen at the name, but as I walk past him, I brush against his hand and smile, as an attempt to extinguish the flames of jealousy I see in his eyes.