Chapter 25: Secret Romantic

A/N 

Dear readers, I hope you're ready...

~Trigger warning~Lime-Lemon (dont really know where this gauges), enjoy you heathens. 

--

Nobody POV

18:59 (6:59pm)

The doorbell rings, Gigi lifts her head to see the source of noise that is interrupting her sleep. "Meow."

"Gigi, its just Shota. Be good while I'm out." Raya kisses the top of Gigi's head and turns to the doorway.

Raya slips on her heels, tosses on her leather jacket, and takes a deep breath before opening the door. As she pulls the door open, her breath hitches and her brain temporarily freezes as she looks at the handsome man in front of her. Upon breathing in, she's hit with the smoky, earthy allure of sandalwood and Chinese pepper. Raya's eyes rake his body from head to toe. Dressed in a cozy sweater, fitted dress pants, and a pair of wingtip shoes that complemented the whole outfit. Seeing his hair pulled back into a half-bun, revealing the sharp angle of his jaw, and delectable neck... It looks so bitable, Raya thinks.

When she finally comes back to reality, she realizes that he too was stunned. Aizawa was the first to break the silence, almost breathless, he says. "Beautiful."

"Looking good yourself." Raya leans in and gives him a soft peck on the lips, "Breathtaking."

Shota takes her hand and guides her to his car. He opens the door for her to get into the passenger seat.

"Thank you." Raya smiles up at him, squealing on the inside at his gentle, caring actions.

He slides into his seat and begins driving to their destination. During their drive, each of the two heroes sneak glances at one another and as they turn their heads away, they're left with soft smiles.

Looking at the energy hero, his eyes dip to her thighs. So delectable, I bet they're so soft too. God, I could be crushed by those thighs, and I'd die a happy man, Shota ponders whether he should move his hand that is lazily sitting on the center console to her supple thigh, barely covered due to the dress riding up slightly in the seat. I don't want to scare her off by going too fast. But the things I want to do to you kitten... would you still want me, would you be able to keep up, he muses.

Raya catches Shota eying her leg and, taking matters into her own hands, she places her hand on his and slides it to rest on her thigh. Surprised, yet pleased by her actions, Shota releases a satisfied hum and tightens his grip briefly on her thigh, causing a brush of red to bloom on her face. Shota looks at her again, seeing the result of his actions, Good girl, he thinks.

As they reach a stop light, Raya asks, "So, are you going to tell me where we are going now?"

"You'll see soon enough."

Raya rolls her eyes, just in time for him to catch her. Shota, internally smirking at her brattiness coming to play, he gives her a warning squeeze on her thigh for the eye roll.

"Have patience."

She pouts and mutters an 'okay,' while internally she is falling apart, like a lovestruck teenage girl. Damn, this man. Every time I look at his face, my stomach erupts with butterflies. I haven't felt this happy in a long time.

...

Raya POV

After some light conversation, we finally reach our destination and Shota pulls out a blindfold. My body stiffens slightly. I really hope that isn't meant for me. I'm not sure if I'm ready for that.