Chapter 24: Build-up

A/N

*cries* Y'all are amazing, this fic has hit over 1k views. I hope everyone is enjoying it thus far! Its my first fic so I'm glad its been entertaining for yall <3 thanks for the support :)

-------

Raya POV

Excited for the super-secret date Shota has planned after school. I've asked where we are going or what we will be doing, and nothing. The man is a steel trap.

Walking beside the sleepy homeroom teacher, a bounce in every one of my steps, looking over at him intently. He gently smirks, "I'm still not going to tell you."

"C'mon! Not even a little, teeny weeny hint?"

"Its not a teeny weeny, I can tell you that." He murmurs.

You tilt your head, "Did you just make a joke?"

Shota raises a brow and smirks again. "No, I speak the truth." He replies ambivalently and shrugs. Geez... you know you've been in a drought when your mouth starts to water at the thought.

You look at him with the biggest eyes you could muster and speak in a little, innocent voice, practically begging, " Pleaseee, give me a hint, Aizawa-senpai~"

Red flashes on his cheeks and he dips into his scarf. "That's not going to work, have to try harder than that." He eggs me on, but I can see his eyes darken slightly at my begging.

Shota turns to the door, straightens his back, puts on his "rawr I'm the big bad wolf face.' and slides open the panel to the classroom.

"Once the bell rings you should be in your seats." He says strictly and the students scurry to their seats. Damn, I want him to order me around like that.

"Good morning everyone!" I slid into the room, following the tired teach.

"Unfortunately, there are a few of you who did not pass your final exams. So when it comes to the training camp in the woods.... EVERYONE IS GOING!" Shota beams, while the students that failed the practical cheer with excitement about being able to go to camp. Daw, he has such a cute smile.

Last night after we talked things over, Shota told me more about the camp trip and their rigorous schedule

Last night after we talked things over, Shota told me more about the camp trip and their rigorous schedule. They were in fact not going to some relaxing summer camp with swimming in a lake, friendship bracelets, or smores. They would be getting a first class trip to the pits of hell, meeting Satan himself. I think Shota was a little too excited about torturing these students for a week. Hmm I guess he is a sadist....good....to....know. Sadist, meet masochist *internally waves at Shota*.

Not going to lie though, I can't wait to see the students faces. It's going to be funny when they find out the truth about this trip. But maybe I could bring some fun so that things aren't torturous 24/7. We don't need these kids burning out on day 2. I'm all for intense training, but you have to pack in some breaks or else you won't be able to give 100% the following day and will be run down. And Shota mentioned there was an onsite onsen, which piqued my interest. After a good workout, those warm waters really feel like heaven.