Chapter 34: Good Girl

A/N

They say patience is a virtue... and dear readers, the time has come.

Today, I've brought you a LONG ass chapter of pure dom Sho smutty smut... Enjoy the chapter, you heathens... <3

------

Raya POV

Once the driver stops, Shota opens the door and holds a hand for me to grab. He pulls me out of the cab, as the cab takes off, he brings my hand up and kisses the inside of my wrist. My heart swoons at the gentle gesture.

Walking up the steps to his apartment, I can feel my palms become sweaty and my heart begins to quicken. My mind is racing with various scenario's, wondering what punishment exactly awaits me.

The tired hero opens the door, and we slip off our shoes at the entryway. My eyes are following his every move. My battle instincts are taking hold, putting me on high-alert, waiting for him to make a move.

Soft pattering against the wood floor nears Shota. He bends down and gives a little pat to the furry tabby, who's leaning in and purring, adoring the affection. His eyes almost sparkle with emotion as he looks at Kai. The corner of his lip tugs upward, just barely noticeable. Adorable, I internally coo at the scene before me.

"Do you want anything to drink?" He says, breaking my train of thought.

I quirk an eyebrow. "I think I'm okay for now... " I thought you wanted something else when you got home? I think, completely on edge, waiting for him to pounce and punish me for all of my brattiness. But now I'm confused at his apathetic and stoic outward character.

Shota grins. "You're probably thirsty after such a taxing day. I'll grab us some water." He takes off down the hallway, before returning with two bottles of ice-cold water.

I pout. "Making me wait? Is this part of the punishment?" I ask, biting my lip with anticipation.

Shota takes a seat on the coach in the living room and laughs. "Yes, actually." He replies, then slowly taking a sip of his water. "Patience, little one." This is not the kind of punishment I was hoping for...I rack my brain until I think of how to push him over the edge to actually do something.

"I guess you really were all bark and no bite." I say and turn away from him with a smirk on my face.

"Trying to bait me? Well, I've got news for you. I'm not easily baited." He laughs again and shakes his head.

Turning to face him, I take his bottle of water and set it on the coffee table. Then I face Shota and sit on his lap, straddling him. "Then what do you suggest we do then? You know, to pass the time? I mean, if you're so thirsty, I may have something for you..." My lip curves mischievously.

Shota rolls his eyes and picks me up by my waist. "You know, I could always just spank you right here on the couch." He pulls out a hair tie from his wrist and tames his raven-black hair into a loose bun. I swallow thickly, seeing the edge of his jaw and his hair up, stirs something inside me.

Snapping my mind back to the task at hand, I stick my tongue out at him. "You sure? The last time you tried it felt like I was getting a relaxing massage."

Shota clicks his tongue and seamlessly flips me over. Face down, ass up, over his knees.

"Red means full stop, you're uncomfortable. Yellow means slow down. Green means you're okay to continue." He says directly. "It acts as a safe word, making sure you're comfortable every step of the way. Do you understand?"