Chapter 32: Familiarity

A/N

Sorry for the delay... life has been a bitch and half. But I really wanted to get out this chapter. I have bits of the next chapters written so I'm hoping I can get them out sooner.But thank you so much for all of the support! I really love hearing back from y'all, it really spurs me to write more. I even posted the 1st chapter of my erasermic x different oc, postings will be much slower, at least until this fic is done. Dont worry, I wont rush this one. I normally only write for that one when I get writers block for this one hahaAnd as always, enjoy.

--

Nobody POV

"And what did we learn..."

"I-f ...I squi...yo..r....ut..." a muffled voice attempts to break through the tight bindings.

A smirk pulls at his lips as she fights against the capture weapon.

The Eraser Hero loosens the restraint and hums, as to ask what she was saying.

Raya glares the smug hero. She tucks out of the bindings and walks beside him.

"I learned that you really have a kink for restraints," she teases.

While rubbing her wrists, now adorned with red marks from the capture weapon, she brazenly mumbles, "this was not how I wanted to experience getting marks on my wrists from your capture weapon."

Hearing her words, Shota clicks his tongue and chuckles lightly at her sass. Peering out the corner of his eye, "with that bratty mouth of yours, it will come soon enough, little one~"

I suppose I need to up my game then, she thinks to herself. Raya giggles and winks at him as she flashes him a mischievous grin, "bratty? Me? Never. I have been nothing but a sweet angel, an absolute princess, a saint if you will. If anyone is a brat... it's you." She pokes at his side, emphasizing her words.

Shaking his head, the erasure hero chuckles darkly, "you don't know when to stop, do you?" As his grey eyes begin to devour her, causing her to stand frozen underneath his gaze. Aizawa continued, "don't worry little one. You'll learn soon enough. I'm an exceptional teacher...or so I've heard."

"One of the best... How can you not be, when you care so deeply for your students?" She turns the tables on him.

"They're all problem children." He says pointedly with a raised brow.

"mhm... problem children that you care about... almost like a mother hen...oooh or Dadzawa." She looks at him excitedly.

He scoffs, "Don't let the kids hear you saying that. I swear to the gods, you'll really know what punishment feels like." So... I should share the name with the students then, Raya ponders.

Breaking her thought, Shota continues, "... but I could be your daddyzawa."

Raya laughs loudly, "Are you drunk? That was horrible. Stick to your day job" He hums in agreement with a light smile gracing his lips.

Raya blushed as Shota wrapped his arms around her waist. "You know, I'm the only one who gets to see you like this," he says.

She giggles and leans into him. "It's not my fault, I can't resist your charm," she said, pecking him on the lips.

Tilting his head down, he whispers in her ear, "Please be careful, I'll give you a head start, but I'll be close enough if things take a turn."

Still feeling the presence watching them, they enact the second part of their plan, which involved splitting up. Shota will appear to be going back into the main U.A. building, and Raya will take off on her bike, headed for home. By separating from one another, it will entice the onlooker or onlookers to set up an ambush for the energy hero. When in reality, Aizawa will be keeping a safe distance, following her bike, ready to provide back-up at any time.