Side Chapter 1 Training with the elven sisters

Author's note:

This chapter is not after Chapter 8 but during the time that Nico and Arthur were staying in Elenoir.

Aya Pov:

That boy completely humiliated me. Me, al lance. I know that I am weaker than Alea but weaker than a three or four year old boy. That is just embarrassing. 'What if the royal family deems me unworthy? Will I be thrown away. No that can't happen. My strong suite is not fighting but detection magic and hiding my presence. But he realised that I was there. I know he is no human but still why did that have to happen to me.

"Aya is there something on your mind?"

"Alea! I didn't realize that you were near me."

"It seems that you are not well. Tell me what happened."

"This boy he detected me and even restraint me."

"The black haired one. Yes his intent was frightening. I had to infuse my body with mana just to breath somewhat calmly."

"What are you talking about Alea. I am talking about the white haired one."

"You are kidding right. That one had not even a mana core you know. How would he restrain you?"

'He had no mana core. I forgot to check but if what she is saying is right then he used some kind of artifact to hide his core or it was his brother that attached me and let it seem like it was him. I will keep my position and show them my worth as a lance.'

"Let's head out for today and enjoy ourself."

Next week

Aya Pov:

'A week has gone by since this family of so called deities has been staying in Zestier. There was even an incident with princess Tessia and that boy. The mother has been training them but has been spending most of the time with the little mana beast that is supposedly her daughter. When they didn't train with their mother they trained with elder Virion, together or research on somethings. It is rather strange how everything changed. At first nothing changed much. There are just three or four new people in the castle but the atmosphere is kinder and warmer. It seems the royal family has found friends. The only one is the black haired he seems to having fun but he also has a face when nobody is looking of guilt. I don't know why but I intend to apologize to them and train with them since one of them has an affinity to sound.'

Walking to the training ground I see the boys in deep meditation. Whatever they are doing it looks draining.

"Hello how are you doing."

They snaped out of their concentration and stared at me.

"Good morning Aya. How can we help you?"

"I am just here to help one of you with his sound magic and with illusion magic if sound magic gets to easy. So who of you is the deviant?"

"Both" came the answer from the black haired boy I believe his name is Nico. This answer left me confused since I was told that only one will learn from me. "I can't use sound magic tough, but other deviants. And I have a request could you please stop it" as he said that his eyes got purple.

"What are you talking about? Stop with what?"

"He is talking about the sound magic that you are using all the time" came the answer from Arthur.

"I have no idea what you are talking about I would n-"

"We can see the mana you know. We see you constantly constructing the spell over and over again. We could also try to disrupt it but since you use the magic near your vocal cords it could be quite dangerous if we messed up."