Chapter 14 The outing

Arthur Pov:

I looked toward Cecilia and Nico. Both understood and we armed up. Soon there were three armoured people standing there.

"Cecil you stay here and protect them. Nico with me we will look for the intruder and help the guards I have a really bad feeling and an idea what is going on."

I took Nico and god stepped away leaving nothing but purple lightning in our place. Arriving outside we saw it. They have attacked. It seems like some nobles that didn't accept Blaine's dethronement and the changes to the betterment of commoners that Priscilla brought. I immediately used the artifact to call Bairon and Nico did the same to call Varey.

"Get to the Helstea auction house right now. They are attacking and we do not have enough manpower to subdue them without killing most. Hurry up. Blaine is probably also here."

I caught of my speech and took out my pitch black sword ready to help. But it was never easy.

"Stop right there. How dare you intrude. Lay down your weapons and surrender." I sight and readied myself for a battle and an explanation.

Alice Pov:

Suddenly my sons were in full body armour and Cecilia as well. What was that? Wait was it the dress that Cecilia got from Arthur and Nico. She also held a sword in the same teal colour like her armour. Arthur grabbed Nico and disappeared.

"Where did they go? What happened?"

"Please calm down aunt Alice. Arthur and Nico are wearing the same armour that I am wearing. It is really sturdy and they are currently on their way to help the guards. I am staying here to protect you all."

"Cecil baby what can you do. I see that you are wearing armour and have a sword but how can you do such a thing?"

To answer her father she conjured four elements in her hand and afterwards all the deviants. She can even use the non-human deviants. Not even Arthur can do that but he can corrupt the mana. But it seems like it didn't stop there.

"I am also just like Nico and Art a initial silver core mage. We will explain everything later but until then stay behind me. Please dad, mom and everyone here stay behind me. Queen Priscilla use your magic to help me. Aunt Alice please heal me if needed." She conjured a stone wall that was strengthened with magma and vines to close of the balcony.

"What about my boys?"

Reynolds Pov:

The alarm went of and we searched for an intruder but found no one. Was it a false alarm? That can't be, not today. Suddenly a guard ran inside and informed me about a group advancing and attacking the front. The twin horns and I ran outside to see a small battalion of mages attacking the auction house. We had no chance to win. Why does it have to happen like this. I can't even go to my sons engagement ceremony. We have to evacuate everyone and hold them of as long as possible. Then purple lightning crackled behind us and the guards surrounded them immediately. What now? Turning around I see two small people. Are those dwarves no the lightning magic can't be used by dwarves. Children?

"Hey dad can you tell your men that they should point their weapons towards our enemies."

"Boys? What are you doing here? You are not meant to be here. I wont allow you to die here. Both of you still have a live to live."

"Calm down dad we wont die. We have trained hard for this sort of thing and two of our teachers are on their way here." As he said that he unshaved his sword. The blade was pitch black and Nico held some kind of weapon and chains in his hand.

"Unhand them those are my kids. When this is finished you will have to explain exactly what is going on here. Do you understand?"

"We do and don't worry we would have told you anyway. Regis it is time for a feast. Feel free to kill whoever is in front of you except the king. Crippling him is a must but don't kill him."