Chapter 41 Epheotus

Windsom Pov:

That brat is just strange. For one he realized who I was from the very start. Yes he had contact with lady Sylvia and is bonded to her daughter but not even every Asura would realize who I am. Plus his potential is tremendous. He has reached high silver without the help of elixirs and is now do to my help a white core mage. Normally it is impossible to get to that stage without help. Plus he is a lesser, even for Asuras it is impressive if the children become white core mages at the age of twelve. Plus his ability to manipulate all kind of mana just like the others is very impressive. But it is strange. He is not as welcoming toward us as I expected and I have the feeling that he is hiding something from me. Nothing bad but something essential. It looked like he was expecting me to come and find him. He was prepared to give me information, critical none the less and he also did not back down knowing how the situation is. He knew who I was and what I could do but he was sure lady Sylvie and he would not get separated. He even bargained for more elixirs and for more people to train him in Epheotus. He knew everything. Could it have been a diviner that told him about the future. I knew it was an error to let them life.

The next thing that was strange is that he told the council a lot of things. They created walls or blueprints for them, people to be in authority and even more. They have figured out spies and also found an ally under them. They raided several dungeons and killed thousands of enemies before the war even started. They have undeniable done more than any other person has and will ever do for the entirety of the war. But that is not enough for them they want to help even more. White core might be powerful but they want to go up and beyond what was thought to be possible. Then they gave the council their spoils of war, more plans and asked for a private meeting after saying goodbye to their families. I guess they are close to them.

Now they were finished and even though they are allowed to go to Epheotus they do net seem happy. Ever since they finished their talks with the four lances and the elven royalty they are depressed especially the arrogant brat. But that is none of my concerns. Wat I a more interested is why so many people are mages nowadays. But that is a question that I let Aldir find the answer to. I have to bring the three and lady Sylvie to Epheotus. Their bonds are not allowed to come with us and stay here in the castle.

I create a portal tat leads straight before the palace.

"Now brats behave yourselves. I already told you Arthur but I want all of you to show the highest respect to my lord. The most powerful Asura lord Kezess Indrath and the lord of the most influential asuran clan. So do not disrespect him as you did us or me brat."

"Yes elder Windsom, I will not disrespect his lordship Kezess Indrath." Said Arthur while bowing slightly. I don't know why but it looked forced.

Kezess Pov:

I was sitting in my throne waiting for the lessers to arrive. I hated it that we would bring a lesser to Epheotus but three lessers were just a blasphemy. I did not hate it I despised hit. At least I would to get to see my one and only granddaughter. Windsom told me that she was not weak but not strong either. She has enough time to grow when the lessers have perished due to old age or the war. But now it is more important to get rid of Agrona. He has to die for what he has done to my daughter.

Finally they are here. I can feel the presence of Windsom coming closer with three very weak mana signatures. My granddaughter is also with them. What is he thinking how can they be worthy to be trained here in Epheotus? Is he just not able to see what they are? Worthless. Then the door opened and they came in. What I saw perplexed me. They, they looked so familiar. One brat had white silver hair and golden eyes just like Sylvia and an other had black hair with crimson red eyes. Other than that they looked normal but that was not everything. They don't just look similar but also feel similar. They do not feel like humans at all. The third one gave me also some strange feeling. I couldn't explain it so I looked at it closer and closer. There had to be something off. And their mana signature was also hidden. They were not weak but hiding the mana nearly perfect. Or to be precise they le a bit of mana get out so that they have a weak signature while being far stronger. Smart little brats. Now I looked again. Nothing. Again. And so it went on. I did not now what was going on until I activated my realm heart. They flinch back but did not crumble down to their knees that is when I saw something strange. The white haired one has aether following him and the others and he had some similar occurrence with mana. I then started to look through their memories and what I saw surprised me. They were not of this place. They were reborn and they wanted to crush Agrona but why? He gave them an other chance did he not. Did he change their memories? Then I looked farther back and saw my daughter dying to the Scythe while calling them her children. This made me furious. And I guess they realised that.