Side Chapter 6 The engagement

Arthur Pov:

It is time we are near the age of ten and therefore the engagement will be held in a month time. In the past we have been dungeon diving five days a week. Sometimes we have also split into groups to clear more then just one high-ranking dungeon at once. It was no problem but the amount of beast cores and wills are tremendous. We have for the lances each one will except for Olfred. For Aya a snake like monster that is able to send pulses out and even killing opponents with it. For Bairon a lightning bird. For Alea a Fossegrimen a wind, water and forest spirit. For Varey a Hrimthursen a ice giant. And last for Mica a Jotnar. A earth giant.

For the DC members we have a water serpent for Feyrith, an ice bird for Kathlyn, nothing for Curtis since he has his bond, for Claire a Pheonix-Wyrm, while we are still searching for two more beast wills for Doradrea and Theodore. We also have a beast will for dad and mom. While we are not sure what kind of abilities Lilia and Elli will awaken we have a fire bird and a second water serpent. For dad we have a minotaur but we didn't find one therefore we got a Ifrit. It is a fire spirit that prefers close quarters combat. Ice, sound and lightning magic was the only way to deal with it everything else evaporated. Metal spikes worked too but not as good. We overcharged the spells every time because it would disintegrate dark beforehand otherwise. For mother we got a harpy. They seem to have a strong healing ability. But the important part is that we wont give the wills out before they have reached silver core.

We have also searched for suitable beast wills for us. Cerberus for Nico, thunderbird for Cecilia and a Hydra for me. For this we will have to go to deserted island and in the see. But now we are packing for everything. Nico is still in his workroom I guess he is creating some artifacts. He asked me a month ago for some acclorite and aetherium so I teleported to Ephiotus and in the deepest parts of the relic tombs to get them. I have my gift the now three tailed fox. It seems that if the fox gets more powerful the more tails it grows. And Cecil has already something but she won't tell me what. The will is given by mother and Sylv but with the condition that she does not absorb it now.

"Nico hurry up we have to go."

"I still need some time give me two hours Arthur."

"Fine, but what are you making anyway."

"You will see it soon enough."

Figuring out that it would be futile to ask for further explanation I went to pack my things and prepared the pets. I gave them something to eat and told them that we will begone for some time. They should stay save and don't wander around because they could be spotted by adventurers. I could inform the human and elven royalty but not the dwarven royalty. Therefore laying low is better. The little army of plant monster, catlike predators, birds and other kind of mana beasts all snow white with red eyes went to hunt or train. Even though there are all kind of beasts they are still living in unison. I guess it is because we have bonded with them. All three of us have each a third of the monsters bond with us. Therefore everyone has two SS-class monsters at the top with some S, AA and A-class monsters under it. Everyone has about an army of one to two hundred monsters under them. The house is also no house anymore but a little fortress that is hidden with illusion magic.

Waiting in the reception room for Nico we talked about how our next steps will look like. We decided that mother will hide in the elven kingdom while we go to the academy. We will take a few bonds with us. I will try to purify the Elderwood guardian in the Dire Tombs and bring it with us after it got rid of Elijah. We will also bring our future bonds with us all in all four Wyvern, one Elderwood guardian and Sylvie. The Elderwood guardian will stay a secret for most. He will stay inside the training room that will be enlarged by Spatium.

Finally Nico is ready. "Took you long enough."

"Just wait for what I have made. It was very difficult to create a new kind of artifact specialized for Tessia."