Chapter 21 Windsom's shop

Arthur Pov:

Waking to a scrutinising pain, caused by my lovely sister body slamming me, I jumped out of bed. Still dizzy of the fast awakening I stumbled and threw Sylvie out of bed with me. She gave a little kyu from her. It seems that if she is in her fox form her speaking pattern reverts to her infant times. Or maybe that was just a scream of confusion. Who knows?

"Arthur why did you do that." It was the latter.

"What do you mean? I was as startled as you Sylv. Elli here seems to have learned quite the manners in her school for young ladies. Waking up her big brother with this technique."

"You did not wake up no matter what I did and big brother Nico told me that I can use any means if it means I have to wake you up." Nico you will regret this.

"Thank you for waking me up but next time do it without that much force. Please."

"Maybe. Now get ready we have to go down eating breakfast and go shopping for your supplies."

I gave a small nod and shoed her out of my room. I went to take a shower and waited for Sylvie to take one as well. At first she refused to get in the shower so I had to take her there by force. She threw a little tantrum and tried to wiggle herself out of my grasp but I held tight. After what felt like an eternity but was actually just half an hour she had taken her shower. We went downstairs ate breakfast and went out shopping. At first we bought normal school supplies like books, writing supplies, uniforms and regular clothes.

Afterwards we split up Nico decided to go Gideon since he must create the ships so that the alacryans will attack via the coast, but we also said that we will make it harder for them and implant a bomb in the mechanism so if taken apart it will detonate. It is still possible to reconstruct the machine but it will make life harder. In addition we also thought about giving him the plans for the train right now but stopped since he will have enough time later on. Lilia, Cecilia, Elli, mom and Tabitha went shopping in other districts and I went on my way to a very important meeting.

Walking through the streets of Xyrus I went inside a small ally. There I saw an old man sitting. He asked me for some change and knowing what he was I thought about giving him something more than last time. "Here. Is this enough?" He took it and seemingly disappeared with mirage walk. Afterwards I went towards the shop of Windsom. Waiting outside I looked at the sign with his name. I acted nervous but smirked inside.

Opening the door I walked inside. "Aren't you the man I saw just outside? Why were there?"

"I was just taking a break."

"And asking adolescent children for money?"

"How about a deal? I give you anything in this shop as a compensation."

"Okay thank you for your generosity." I started brushing through the shelves in search of something interesting. But then a black cat with galaxy coloured eyes started to look at me and follow me around. I walked a bit more while keeping Sylvie close to me until I came to the elixirs. I selected three since Nico and Cecil will need one as well. We could do it with aether but this way it is less suspicious. "How about you stop this hide and seek game? At first it was that old man that disappeared outside and now you. Can't you guys just be honest and don't sneak around?"

Windsom looked at me interested but still did nothing. "I mean you. I guess you are Windsom or is it the name oof the one pretending to be an old man." I said and looked direct at him. He seemed more surprised than expected and took some steps back. He started glowing and transformed into his human form.

"Impressive for a lesser. That you have felt my presence."

"Thank you but it is rather strange for an old man to disappear suddenly. And reappear in a shop just after he has gotten some money in a secluded ally. He had do be something else and he can't be a beggar since he wouldn't get much if he begs in this ally. Plus you seemed to be more intelligent than you want people to recognise. Lastly I was informed about lord Indrath's lacky that has galaxy coloured eyes."