Chapter 26 Three way group battle

Arthur Pov:

After finishing my talk with Cynthia I went to the cafeteria. There I et up with Nico and Cecil. She seemed not happy not at all happy.

"What have you done Nico?"

"I haven't done anything. There was just that girl like last time that wanted to get closer to you. Just this time I was her target since I don't have my glasses, am the directors disciple and look in all aspects more attractive. And well she did not listen to me when I told her that I have a girlfriend and that she should leave me alone."

"Let me guess Cecil saw the situation and said it was your fault. And now she is pouting."

"Ye-"

"I am not pouting and it was Nico's fault. She was like a limpet. She tried to hug him and sit next to him only because he was the best in the chain cast class."

"But he tried to get her to leave. Just mark him in some way. That will keep the girls away. Take me as an example. Tess told everyone that I am her fiancé and I had never to deal with other girls. Just with jealous boys. And those challenge me to lose instantly. I show the boys with my superior power that no one is allowed to lay a finger on her or have improper thought about her."

"Are you telling her to fight the other girls?" Nico asked with fear in his voice.

"No not at all. She just has to find her own way in dealing with them. I guess that you will have to find your own way as well."

"Cecil what is he talking about?"

"Nothing."

"At the start of the artificing class she was approached by several boys that suddenly crouched down and holding their groin in pain. God knows how that happened."

"See I am dealing with them successfully and fast as well. Just do the same."

"But I can't hurt innocent girls. They are children Cecil."

"We are also in young bodies and we are also influenced by those annoying hormones or why the hell do you think we act like children from time to time? You don't have to hurt them just send them away in some way or an other."

"I will try." He sighed. After that we ate our lunch and went to our first class that we had together. We have also made a plan to not destroy the entire plane during our spar.

Arriving there we saw Claire and Curtis waiting for us. They greeted us like old friend while we waited for the rest to arrive. Soon Tess and Clive came and of course Lucas was there as well. He had still some arrogant aura around himself end some guys were still his lackies. Then our teacher arrived on her bond the flare hawk torch. When she landed I inspected her core and this time she did not realize it. But soon after she did call me out anyway. She called me her new colleague since I have become a professor. This caused an uproar from everyone since I am a first year and am not fit in their eyes to teach a class. Professor Glory proposed a war game with two sides where the group that has no fighters at the end loses.

"I have a better proposition professor." Cecilia spoke up.

"Please enlighten us."

"During the past few days several people have approached me with lust filled eyes and wrong intentions. At the same time Arthur, Nico and I have been questioned if we are able to be the directors disciples. Therefore to get rid of annoying pests I propose a three way battle. There is not always just one side that attacks you. There might be some bandits and beast at the same time or an other adventurer group that has the same objective and wants to kill your group to get the loot. I also propose that Nico, Arthur and I build one group while the rest of the student council with one other and the disciplinary community with one other creates one group each. Would that be acceptable?"