Chapter 30 PMM

Arthur Pov:

It is Tuesday. Yesterday was just horror. In the morning I was torment- I mean cuddled by so many people. And there was not much that I could against it. In the end I was dragged around by Tessia. She told everyone that I was her bond. Everyone treated me like a little kitten. They each wanted to take me and stroke my fur and I tried to escape from them all. And all the time she gave the same excuse. That I was just nervous meeting new people for what I took my revenge. I walked up and down over her papers, while scratching at them and taking them away. When she tried to stop me I fought back. And so went our day. She embarrassed me and I went on her nerves. But now is an other day and I have learned how to transform back to my human form. Today was also my first day where I would give the PMM class for the first time. Because I became a teacher on short notice I was allowed to put the class of for one week.

Now I am on my way to the class which I have taught once before. I hope that there will be some arrogant nobles that hope they can take me on. 'How should I teach them some manners this time?' I questioned myself. 'Maybe I will release some pressure from my core or maybe I should let them challenge me to a match and crush them instantly or should I show them my superiority during a prolonged battle and lecture them afterwards about the amount of errors that they have done?'

'Brother is evil. Fighting against weaklings for entertainment is awful. You should be ashamed of yourself.'

'Is my little sister jealous? Do you want to do it yourself?'

'I don't need to stoop so low' she answered with a obvious played reaction. I am right now in front of the classroom. Unlike last time I did not arrive with Kathlyn so I will attract less attention or so I am hoping and neither as many hate filled stares. But boy was I wrong.

When I entered I was stared at with such hate filled eyes. 'What the hell did I do to them? I did not accidentally kill someone? Did I?'

"Hey there. Are you the presumed teacher?" a student asked.

"Yes I am. Is there a problem?"

"Who do you think you are? You should grovel before me. I am the first son of a highly important noble family. Now kneel you lowly commoner."

I just started laughing. "It seems that you haven't got the memo about who I am. I a loving brother, son and much much more. Under those things being a noble is also a thing. I doubt that your family has even an ounce of my influence."

"How dare you let me show you where your place is." He started swinging his sword at me. His swordsmanship is even less then bad it is not even a bit refined. I caught the blade in my hand and crushed it. Through this action the handle broke and with it also the bones in his hand. I ripped the rest of his sword out of his hands which caused an other shriek of him. His hand was bloodied since the shards of the handle pierced it. I grabbed his hand and froze the blood, while activating my dagger to call the other DC members.

"Attacking an other student or teacher out of a sanctioned duel is forbidden. You will be brought to the infirmary and afterwards you will get the punishment that you deserve. I do hope that you do understand what it means to attack an other student. And just for you I will explain who I am." I squinted my eyes and glared at him with all my authority. The Leywin family has become a noble one because we have protected the queen from a terrorist attack and we are also the ones that are responsible for the creation of several world changing artifacts. And I can see that you are also a person that has used that said artifact. But do you know that there is a law which forbids the usage of the core creating artifact before the age of 25?"

"There is no such thing. You are lying."

"Oh there is. Are your parents mages?"

"Yes so what?"

"Humans awaken later up to the age of 25. If you are going to awaken after you used the artifact then the core will be created inside your artificial core. This causes both to explode and you to die."

"You are lying. If that could happen then this artifact would be forbidden."

"Do you forget the law that I mentioned?" At this his face became pale. He seemingly realised that there was no way of escaping his fate. "Now stand over there and wait for the members of the DC. Is there anyone else that wants to challenge me without a real duel? If not then sit down and listen or get out of my class. I do not intent to teach students that are just here to cause a ruckus. So chose either one."

After this, most went back to their seats and others went outside. "If you want to continue learning how to use your magic then stay right here. If you don't want to participate then do not come back." I turned to the rest of the class and began. "Who does know about the difference between augmenters and conjurers?" And so the same happened like last time I asked questions and they were answered. And just like last time I started to show the difference of what some control of mana can do. "Now please come down and we will do some training."

"All augmenters to my right and conjurers to my left. Now please line up after elements and if it has not yet awakened then go to a fifth group. There is no shame in not having developed an element because pure mana is more versatile then you might think. I myself like using pure mana like this." As I said this I created a sword out of pure mana. "With this alone I can cut through steel with no problem and this is not even close to what someone can make with pure mana. The most powerful spell in existence is based on pure mana so use it with pride. Now augmenters concentrate an amount of mana that you can control in the tip of one finger and the conjurers do the same just on the tip of one finger." When all have finished their task I continued. "Hold it there for some time familiarise yourself with the feeling and then the next step is coming. Augmenters shoot the magic out of your finger and conjurers absorb your spell. This is all for today. Do this for the rest of the lesson. If it becomes easier then you can do it on a bigger scale. Maybe two fingers that are touching each other or even a hand. Do not use too much mana because then-" And some spells went haywire. "That happens. Take it slowly because if you know the feeling better you can do it like it is natural to you. And if you master it at your stage the difference between a conjurer and augmenter becomes more of a habit. Of course the differences still exist but they will disappear when your core matures."

With this they tried to do what I have told them. Most still had a hard time even with the easier task compared to the original time line but I was surprised how well all of them concentrated mana at one point.

"It seems that class is over for today. All of you have tried hard to do what I asked of you. If you have time and mana in until our next class then please do said task again. I also have some homework for all of you. Think what the objectives were. There was not just one objective but multiple. If you figure out all of them during your training then you have understood the fundamental of mana manipulation. If you understand it please explain it with an example. Class is dismissed."

Everyone went outside chatting with each other. I am once again surprised how such a basic class can challenge those students while also giving them basic understanding of how they should utilize mana. Anyhow right now I have a break from classes until my artificer class starts.