Chapter 13 Helstea auction house

Arthur Pov:

A week has passed since the twin horns were here. In that time Cecilia, Nico and I were sparring every day. It was rather difficult because there was always a need for an illusion since Cecilia's awakening was still kept a secret. We wouldn't tell them until we tell or show them the whole truth. Cecilia uses her sword rather cruelly. It seems that she has still somethings to learn. Her mastery over mana is frightening. There is nothing that seems more natural to her. She had some problems with the cancelling of spells but got the hang for it. On the other hand she came up with two new tactics the disturbing of spells with pure mana and overloading a spell. Both are very interesting ideas and the one where you disturb the spell with pure mana is even better since Sylvia and Sylvie might learn them. Sylvie still needs to learn realm heart but when she can use it the it would be a great asset.

Today is the day when we can pummel Sebastian if he causes the same ruckus as last time. But I really hope Blaine is not there and neither the lances. It is not like I don't like the lances but I don't need more attention on me. As for Blaine he is just himself.

The twin horns arrive. They are all properly clothed as are we. Nico and I wear respectively a red and black suit with red and black pants. It might be hidden but this suit is actually our armour. As for Cecilia she is wearing a teal dress. Obviously it is also her armour. It was really worth the time it cost to implement a colour change and a basic change from fabric to plated armour.

"I have never seen this dress. Where did you get it from Cecilia?"

"It was a present from Nico and Arthur. They told me that they ordered it for me. And I thought that it would be appropriate for this ceremony mom."

"You are indeed right about that. But to think you three got so close in such a short time."

"Let us depart we do not have indefinite time."

When we went to the auction house it seemed just the same like last time. The twin horns stayed inside and the other guards seemed to work outside. All of us went to the private chambers for the nobles or important individuals. After we were seated we started to talk just us kids until the royal family came. At first I thought that they were few but soon found out why. Blaine wasn't with them and neither was Sebastian. The queen looked at us surprised but kept her cool.

"Good day your highness. I hope this arrangement is to your liking."

"It is Vincent but why are there other people in this booth?"

"You told me that you wanted to meet my family and these are the Leywins, a close family to mine."

"I see it is good to meet you all. Curtis Kathlyn why don't you talk with the other children I guess it would be rather boring for you to observe everything. But before that might I have a short conversation with the two youngsters though?"

"Of course your majesty. Let us go to a place at whom no one can hear our conversation."

We went outside and I created an illusion.

"So why did you want me here. My ex-husband broke out of his restrains with the help of his conjurer."

My eyes widened in surprise. He did what? Is he crazy?

"Did he get caught again?"

"No and that is the reason why there are fewer guards. Most of the guards are searching for them. We do not know how many there are but it is dangerous to be outside the palace. We only came here because of you two. Now why am I here?"

"I am sorry I didn't know that but there will be a lion cup the perfect bond for Curtis. If he trains it and bonds with it when it reaches A-rank then it will help him in the future."