Chapter 16 Adventurer guild

Arthur Pov:

We were in a very bad mood. For them they parents disowned them and for me it was already the second time but I don't know if they will accept me this time. We aren't even their own children biological speaking. We got our thing. Clothes, armour, weapons, money, food were all stored. We all wore our cotes that cloak us from mana beast, our masks, fake weapons and regular clothes. I just hope we can meet them in one way or another. Will Elli accept us like last time or will she also turn away from us?

We are walking through the streets of Xyrus buying what we still need. Some tents, foods and other necessities and making our way to the adventurer guild. Arriving there we went straight to the front desk.

"We would like to take the adventurer entrance exam." I stated.

"You are awfully polite little man. Do you have a sponsor? Or how do you want to pay for the exam?"

"We will pay ourself and would like to do it as soon as possible."

"Hey pipsqueak what do you think this is. You and your noble friends should get out of here before you hurt yourself. But you my lady can stay as long as you want. I would love to show you a good time."

"Before you open your mouth you should think. But I guess you aren't capable of such delicate operations. Or are you just today an idiot?"

"You dare. Dieeeeeee."

"Shigh" Cecilia clicks her finger and the man stopped moving. "If you stay like this then you might even walk in the future. But if you use magic or move in any way your legs or other extremities will shatter. Now can we take the exam? Pleeaassee."

"Just a moment, I will inform the guild master."

With that action nobody got on our nerves let us alone the the woman behind the desk went to get Kaspian. Five minutes he came.

"Who is responsible for this ruckus?"

"We reacted to his actions. Therefore we are responsible. Why do you ask?"

"As Adventurers you need to follow rules."

"Like accepting new adventurers and leave others alone if they don't want anything to do with you? Do not inconvenience or hit on other adventurers. Something like that or am I just talking about common sense now?"

"You are blunt with words. Aren't you young man?"

"If I want to bring my message to the right person I have to be. Don't I?"

"So what brings you here?"

"I see you weren't informed. We just wanted to take part in the adventurer exam. We have the money, skill and equipment. So what do you say? Can we?"

"We need to take personal information first before you can participate."

"Okay but there isn't much. Just as a question is the information kept secret? Because if not then we will have to leave."

"We will keep the information more or less secret. But if that is not enough then you can leave right away."

"Elaborate"

"We will tell what is important and what we need to publicise."

"That seems fair. Where can we write our personal information down?"

"Please come to my office it seems like you don't want others to see."

"We will gladly take you up on your offer."

We then went into his office and sat down. All four got a sheet of paper and we started to write down our names, the names we will use attributes weapons that we use and core stages.