Chapter 10 Departure and two mothers

Arthur Pov:

In the past one and a half year many things changed.

Tess and I started officially dating. We were allowed to date without getting engaged but with the promise that we would do that when we reach the age of ten.

Nico and I created our armour and weapons. I have a pitch-black sword and a new armour that hides my physique. It is also black but with violet toppings.

Nico has a dark red armour with black toppings and his kusarigama has also changed. It has red blades with black chains. He has also started to take classes in staff training and is creating his own fighting style with a Scythe. This one has the same appearance like his other equipment. It is a bit flashy but deadly.

For Cecilia we created a light blue or teal colour. Her sword has the same colour. Both objects are adorned with silver.

We have the blueprints of all weapons and prototypes of several. The best thing that we got were the core creation device and our artifacts. We have now some kind of communication device for us. We have each a dimensional ring that only the respective person can open.

For mother we have made two bracelets that hide her presence completely. We haven't done anything for Sylvie but she has grown stronger. Recently I have seen her walking together with mother in her human form but it seems that she doesn't want to show me now, since she is always in her fox form when she comes to play or train.

We have gotten a lot closer to Aya, Alea, Varey and even Bairon. The taught us a lot and Aya also started using sickles instead of knifes. Much to her sparing partners demise, since that weapon is rather hard to deal with.

The last improvements were our bodies. For one we got bigger and more muscular. An other one is that we can go into our battle forms or for me that would be realm heart. I still can't hide it and we can't turn int our asuran bodies, a basilisk and a dragon but we are training diligently.

But before we continue it is time for phase two of our plan. Wen have to get rid of the Greysunders and that Rahdeas. For that I will go to Windsom's shop, get the orb and give him the information that he needs to get rid of several traitors. Then we will threaten director Goodsky with our Vritra magic. I will duel dad and he will duel the director. I will also ask if Avier could come and deactivate my armour for a moment.

But now I have a bigger problem. It is the crying princess in front of me.

'Give her a goodbye kiss. You can do it Art.'

'You are back?'

'Yes I have learnt one or two things while I was sleeping in your aether core.'

'Tell me later about everything.'

I scratched my head nervously and looked at her. Tears were flowing down her cheeks and her eyes were swollen. 'Say something, but what? That we will see each other in the future? Why am I so bad at this?'

"Tess I aham eh well. We will see each oth-"

'Soft, warm' was everything I could think as I reciprocated the kiss. She turned away hands on her face trying to hide it. I was no better. I was just touching my lips with my fingers.' A nine year old girl kissed me and I just stood there and understood nothing.

"He wanted to say that he will miss you Tess and we will be happy to attend Xyrus academy together right Art?"

"Y-Yes that's what I wanted to say thanks Nico."

Okay in that case Alduin, Merial, Virion, Rinia and Tessia we will see each other in the near future. And for you Tessia don't slack off on your training but I guess I don't have to worry with Virion around." As mother said tat and smiled I could hear chuckles. "So where will we be sitting?"