Chapter 15 Telling the truth

Arthur Pov:

We have all arrived at home. Even the twin horns, my and Cecil's family was present. Lilia and Eleanor were also present. This was all not going as I had planned. Luckily the Glayders weren't here as well as the lances. Sylvia and Sylvie were sitting next to us. To visualise it was like this. I sat in the middle to my right was Sylvia with Sylvie and to my left was Cecil and to her left was Nico. In front of us in a half circle they sat our friends and family.

"Before we start you have to promise that you won't tell anyone. That is very important, because even if you will hate us afterwards we still love you just as much as before."

"What are you talking about? It can't be that bad can it?" came the remark from Adam. I just glanced at him with obvious sadness in my eyes.

"I don't want to freaten you but if you tell it to anybody you will get killed."

"""Whaaattttt?????"""

"It is not us who will kill you but those that want to use us for their own success. They are very powerful and will kill everyone that has a connection with us. So please keep it a secret. I will now show you the first secret of ours." I showed them my memories infused with some of Cecilia's and Nico's that I have copied. They stared at us in anger, fear and disgust.

"What was that? You are kidding Cecilia, Nico and you Art who were you in all of this?"

"I was king Grey but not anymore. I am not the same person none of us is. We have changed thanks to you. We became better more human and we had parents for the first time." Tears started falling down from my eyes.

"You. You have killed my sons you monsters how dare you." My mother screamed at us. I knew it was coming but it still hurt as for Nico he was sobbing.

"What Art has shown you was only half the truth. He hasn't killed your boys or taken over their bodies because there never were bodies in the first place."

"Explain yourself. What are you talking about? Did you knew about this? Are you conspiring with them?"

"Please listen Mrs Leywin. As you might have realised Art and Nico look not like the three of you. That is because they weren't conceived by you. They were reincarnated by my ex-husband to be used as a tool for war."

"What war?"

"The war of continents. To tell you the truth there are three continents. Ephiotus where the Asuras live. We are a race that lives longer, is stronger and has better control over mana. Then there is Alacrya. My ex-husband was banished there and intents to take revenge because of his banishment. He needs more manpower and therefore will start a war with Dycathen. The third continent. That is the reason why your children have been creating artifacts and keeping their mana hidden. If Agrona knew where they were he would hunt them down until he gets his hands on them and manipulate them to fight for him. Before they were able to become conscious I send them away and run away myself later on. Agrona has used our own unborn child to incarnate Arthur in it and has used a clone of himself to incarnate Nico inside. I send them away as far as possible to a person that would treat them well and could give birth to them. Cecilia was incarnated into an ancient asuran race called the Leviathan. I send her away as well and so she was send to you.

Before you say something please listen again. They might not be your own children but they see you as their parents and they have a right to having parents. They call you mom and dad while they call me mother. That shows you how much they care. And they didn't decided to be reincarnated they just were so it is not their fault."

"Then why didn't they tell us? Why did they keep it a secret."

"Dad, we wanted to tell it to you but we wanted to do it together since it wouldn't be fair for one to spill the beans. We tried to be as much respectable as possible. We tried not to come to close to private parts as babies and tried to use the toilet and walk as fast as possible. But it is really hard in an infant's body. We then felt of the cliff. Sylvia connected us via mind transmission so we could communicate and we made a plan. We would tell you when we came back and just before we went adventuring. We know that it needs time for you to understand and accept if you are ever going to accept us. We will leave earlier than expected and we are sorry for what we have done. We will come back sometimes. If you don't want us here just don't let us in."

"Cecil baby this is all a joke right you can't be. Why didn't you tell us. Whyyy?"

"I am sorry mom but it is the truth. Goodbye I hope we will meet again."

Cecil was sobbing just like Nico. I took both of them and walked towards the stair getting our thing to leave. "Oh and Adam and Jasmine you don't have to accompany us if you don't want after all we weren't the people you thought or at least it must seem that way." With those words we went upstairs. We got our thing and went on our way towards the adventurer guild and let everyone else behind.