𝗦𝟭 𝗘𝟰; 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝗎𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌

𝙰𝙽𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚂𝙴 𝙶𝚁𝙴𝚈 ‣ "𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙸𝚂𝙴"
𝐨𝐢𝐯. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝟒.𝟏𝟎.𝟏𝟗 | 𝐛𝐫𝐲𝐱𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐧𝐣 📍

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ;; 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 ♕ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝖻𝗈𝗋𝗁𝗈𝗈𝖽« 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯; 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 »

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ;;
𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 ♕ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝖻𝗈𝗋𝗁𝗈𝗈𝖽
« 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯; 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪
𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 »

Analise drifted over the finish line with a grin on her face. She'd yet to hear the judges verdict, but it mattered little when she knew she won.

After racing through the finish line, she sped over to the pit stop section where Daniel was waiting for her. He walked over to side of the car, grabbing the door handle to open it. Analise looked up at him, her grin turning into a smirk. His low eyes perked up a bit, his infamous lazy smile appearing on his face.

"You happy as hell."

"Bro, did you see me? It's no way he beat me. You gotta spark me up now."

Daniel shook his head with a smile still across his face. He stepped to the side, allowing Analise to get out of her. She reached back inside of her vehicle, taking the keys from the ignition before closing the door.

The announcer had came over the speaker to tell everyone the winner would be announced in ten minutes, so there was a few minutes to spare before the news was delivered. Analise wished they would spit out the results since it was obvious she won. She tried her best to not sound cocky aloud, but she worked hard to have the skills she did. When she first started off, she wasn't good and lost almost every drift competition or race. In a year, she started to perfect her craft, and it was a rare occasion for her to lose.

Lately, whenever she lost a race it was because of her head being in the wrong place. Nobody could mess up her mood like Jordan. Most of the time she lost was after a fight with him because she couldn't get her head in the game. Sometimes her anger drove her to do well, other times it jumbled her head to the point that she couldn't focus.

"Pardon me," Daniel said to her before putting his phone to his ear.

He walked away from her, and she kept her eyes on him for a few seconds before turning back ahead towards the judges table. They were all writing and talking amongst themselves to discuss the winner. Each second felt like a minute as Analise watched them talk over things.

Analise heard the sound of footsteps coming from beside her, so she turned her head thinking it was Daniel. Instead, Jordan was headed straight towards her with his attention deep into his phone. She still wondered why he came and stayed being as he rarely ever attended her races. Of course the one time he did show up, he made a scene with someone she works with. Not only did it embarrass her in front of Daniel, but it embarrassed her in front of everyone at the race as well.