𝗦𝟮 𝗘𝟳; 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗉𝖾𝗇𝗌 𝗎𝗉

𝙳𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙴𝙻 𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝚂 ‣ "𝙳𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙶"
𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐮𝐩
𝟗.𝟐𝟗.𝟏𝟗 | 𝐛𝐫𝐲𝐱𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐧𝐣 📍

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ;; 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 ♕ 𝗅𝗂𝗅 𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗇𝖾 « 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 »

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ;;
𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 ♕ 𝗅𝗂𝗅 𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗇𝖾
« 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘰
𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 »

"You boys mind stepping out for a minute?" Daniel heard his mother ask. "I cooked, so why don't you guys go eat while I talk to Daniel?"

Bando and Tdot both looked towards Daniel since they were in the process of helping him set up a dresser. Daniel gave them a head nod, so they both put down what they were holding to leave the room. Once the door closed, Daniel looked behind him at his mother and watched her walk over to the rocking chair him and the boys had finished putting together.

After Analise and Danielle's shopping spree the day prior, a lot of stuff for the baby had been delivered to the house. Morning sickness seemed to hit Analise harder today, Daniel decided to get to work on at least putting everything together while she got rest. With the help of his friends, Daniel was practically done. The only thing left was the two dressers. Then, Analise could tell them where she wanted everything placed in the room, and it would be good to go for now.

Now that they were getting the room together, reality was settling in on Daniel. In five months, Analise would be giving birth and their child would be here. It was crazy to think about, especially since he already missed four months and felt unprepared for it. He could admit that putting things together did make him look forward to the baby a tiny bit. Honestly, he was interested to see what him and Analise created.

"Did Analise eat?" Daniel asked once she crossed his mind.

"I made her something separate, but yes. She's resting now," Danielle answered.

"She only been eating bullshit," he complained. "But it's all she keeps down."

"Sometimes it's like that, but she'll be okay. The morning sickness should subdue soon."

"Mom, you think I'm wrong for not wanting a baby right now?" He asked.

"No, but it's the way you explain things, Daniel. You can get your message across without cursing and naming calling. Personally, I don't think either of you are ready for this, but that's why I'm trying to be here. The two of you are young, and Analise hasn't had adult guidance in the years that she truly needs it-which is now. So, I'm trying to be there every step of the way to make sure you two get your shit together for this baby because they will need both of you."