𝗦𝟮 𝗘𝟭𝟮; 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝗑𝗍

𝙰𝙽𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚂𝙴 𝙶𝚁𝙴𝚈 ‣ "𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙸𝚂𝙴"
𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭
𝟏𝟏.𝟏𝟒.𝟏𝟗 | 𝐛𝐫𝐲𝐱𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐧𝐣 📍

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ;; 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯 ♕ 𝗑𝗑𝗑𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖺𝖼𝗂𝗈𝗇« 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 »

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ;;
𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯 ♕ 𝗑𝗑𝗑𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖺𝖼𝗂𝗈𝗇
« 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥 »

i need a few days before i could update again bc i gotta edit around the chapters i have prewritten so i'm giving y'all an early update even tho i updated last night :)

Analise scrolled through her phone while laying in Daniel's arms. His arms were wrapped around her body with his hand on her stomach, gently rubbing over her belly. It was 11:30 in the morning, so they should've been getting out of bed to get ready for their maternity shoot. However, after waking up from the baby kicking her ribs, Analise wasn't in the mood to do anything anymore.

The last three days she'd been extremely exhausted. Most of the movements the baby made were uncomfortable and kept Analise up at night. It seemed like the baby slept during the day, and when Analise went to lay down at night, they woke up. Analise didn't think she'd be losing sleep until the baby came. Sadly, she was mistaken.

Daniel stayed up with her all night since she wasn't able to sleep, and she appreciated that. On the bad side, they both were exhausted and weren't in the mood to do anything for the rest of the day. It would be a hassle to reschedule, though, so they had no choice but to go. Resting the next day wouldn't be an option for them either since tomorrow would be their gender reveal/baby shower. Hopefully tonight they'd be able to get at least a few hours of sleep since the last three nights had been rough.

"Danny?" Analise mumbled.

"Huh?"

"Are you ready to get up?"

"No, but it's finna be twelve, so we have to."

"Do you think your mom would kill us if we rescheduled?"

He yawned. "Probably. We can at least do the first outfit pictures. Maybe do the other outfits later."

"Let me call Rae'Lynn."

Analise slid out of Instagram and entered her call log. She clicked on Rae'Lynn's contact before putting the phone on speaker. The phone rang a few times, then Rae'Lynn answered and they were connected.

"Good morning, boo. Are you up and ready?" Rae'Lynn asked.

"Good morning. We're up, but not really ready. Your niece or nephew was kicking my ribs all night, so we barely slept."

"Do you guys want to reschedule for later today? I can have Jasmine push it back to like five," Rae'Lynn suggested.

Analise could feel Daniel nod his head from behind her, giving approval to the change of time. Five would work much better, so they could sleep for a few more hours now that the baby was sleeping.