𝗦𝟮 𝗘𝟭𝟴; 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾

𝙰𝙽𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚂𝙴 𝙶𝚁𝙴𝚈 ‣ "𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙸𝚂𝙴"
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝟏𝟏.𝟐𝟕.𝟏𝟗 | 𝐛𝐫𝐲𝐱𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐧𝐣 📍

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ;; 𝘁𝗲𝗸 𝗶𝘁 ♕ 𝖼𝖺𝖿𝗎𝗇𝖾« 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 »

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ;;
𝘁𝗲𝗸 𝗶𝘁 ♕ 𝖼𝖺𝖿𝗎𝗇𝖾
« 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧𝘧
𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 »

unedited.

Analise sat at Daniel's kitchen island with Kenzo. She had a plate of food in front of her that she'd barely touched. Lately, she had to force herself to get some food into her system. Because of that, Daniel sent Kenzo down to his house to be with her for a couple of days. Analise appreciated the company, but it wouldn't make her feel any better, especially when she watched Daniel move like the relationship never meant anything to him.

Over the past week, through social media, Analise watched Daniel party, smoke, and spend long nights in the studio. Whenever they spoke, he was doing one of the three things unless it was his early morning call. It hurt her to see how nonchalant he could get. But Analise realized she should've expected this treatment from him based off how their relationship ended. She said a lot of things to him that she truly didn't mean. Though she wanted to apologize, it would mean nothing to Daniel, so she didn't even bother.

"How are you doing, really?" Kenzo asked Analise.

Analise took a deep breath before exhaling deeply. "I don't know. How is he?" She looked over at Kenzo, who wore a slight frown.

"Honestly, Promise, he's good. But I don't want to talk about Daniel. You're like a best friend to me, but Daniel is my brother, and he was right. I can't play both sides of the fence and tell you his business. Daniel has done so much for me in my life, and I know what I did hurt him because it's the one thing that we all know to never bring up. I don't wanna ruin my relationship with him by saying shit that I shouldn't."

Analise's eyebrows furrowed. "You weren't wrong, Kenzo."

"I was." Kenzo shook her head. "If you would've asked any of his otha friends or Danielle, they wouldn't have told you because they know Daniel doesn't like anyone to talk about it. But I decided to tell you knowing how everything would go." Kenzo shrugged. "Lowkey feel like I ruined y'all relationship."

Analise turned her head towards her plate and poked at her eggs. "Our relationship wasn't going to survive, anyway. It just ended sooner with you telling me about Jakiyah." Analise looked over at Kenzo again. "You know he's been around her lately? One of those New York City tea pages were posting about it."