𝗦𝟮 𝗘𝟰; 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅𝗌 𝖽𝖺𝗒

𝙰𝙽𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚂𝙴 𝙶𝚁𝙴𝚈 ‣ "𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙸𝚂𝙴"
𝐨𝐢𝐯. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝟗.𝟐𝟑.𝟏𝟗 | 𝐛𝐫𝐲𝐱𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐧𝐣 📍

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ;; 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 ♕ 𝗅𝗂𝗅 𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗇𝖾« 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 »

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ;;
𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 ♕ 𝗅𝗂𝗅 𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗇𝖾
« 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 »

double update so continue on when done

Analise dipped her paintbrush in the black paint before bringing her brush back to her painting. With the thin brush, she outlined the hat on Strawberry Shortcake.

"It wasn't the best idea to suggest a sip and paint with someone who can actually paint," Kenzo huffed from beside Analise.

Analise turned her attention over, watching Kenzo paint the flower she'd drawn red. The flower was nothing fancy, but Analise still found it to be pretty.

Both girls were seated on Daniel's couch having a 'sip and paint' together. Analise's paint supplies were scattered along the glass coffee table while they balanced their canvases on their laps. Kenzo had a cup of wine on the side table to the left, and Analise had her cup of cranberry juice on the side table to the right. Without being able to drink herself, it still felt good to have the girl time together, especially since Analise hadn't touched a paintbrush in a while.

"At least you can drink. I'm over here with cranberry juice in a wine glass," Analise said, nodding to her glass on the side table.

"I really hate that for you, babes."

"Me, too. When I have this damn baby, I want a bottle as soon as I'm done pushing."

Kenzo giggled. "We got you."

Analise looked down at her stomach. "I hope we have a girl."

"You and me both. I'm already thinkin' about all the stuff we can do together. Plus, we're always being surrounded by boys. A girl would be nice."

"Oh, Lord." Analise shook her head. "I can already imagine how overprotective Daniel and everyone else will be."

"Yeah. She might as well kiss a boyfriend goodbye because they are never going for it."

Analise giggled while she reached over to the coffee table to dip her brush in the black paint again. "I'm ready to tell Daniel. I'm ready to tell everyone, actually."

"You have one more day, boo. I don't want to say Daniel will react well because I honestly don't know. The boy said he'd never fall in love, then he did. He said he would never want kids, but it's you, so it might be different. Have y'all ever talked about it?"

"Not really. I don't think either of us were ready, so the conversation was never had."

"How much younger are you than Dthang, anyway?"