𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗥

Before entering this book, I would like to put a sort of warning. If you're expecting a cliche ending, you'll be disappointed. If you're expecting a happy story, then you'll be disappointed. There's a final authors note at the end of this story that explains why I made this book the way I made it, but I will reiterate it here.

My goal with this book was to be realistic. While I understand this is fiction and in fiction ANYTHING is possible, I like my stories to be realistic. My characters are usually flawed and have a lot of issues. They will make decisions that you may not understand why they chose to do things that way. And overall, my characters will handle things in a realistic manner. So, again, if you're expecting a fairytale ending, then this is not the story for you.

Any rude comments made towards my readers and/or myself, will result in you being muted or blocked. If you don't like the story, then stop reading. Nobody is forcing you to read this story. I don't USUALLY put disclaimers like this on books, but there's a lot of 'controversy' and rude comments directed at myself and my readers, which I will no longer tolerate.

With that being said, if you decide to read, I hope you see my vision and why I did things the way I did. And of course, I hope you enjoy. Thank you for giving my story a chance 🫶🏽.

- MuGzzly