𝗦𝟮 𝗘𝟭𝟰; 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗉𝗁𝗈𝗇𝖾

𝙰𝙽𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚂𝙴 𝙶𝚁𝙴𝚈 ‣ "𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙸𝚂𝙴"
𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝟏𝟏.𝟏𝟓.𝟏𝟗 | 𝐛𝐫𝐲𝐱𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐧𝐣 📍

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ;; 𝗹𝘂𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂 ♕ 𝟨𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄« 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 »

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ;;
𝗹𝘂𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂 ♕ 𝟨𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄
« 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧
𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 »

double update and early morning update bc ima be busy this weekend! pls read both chapters bc y'all be skipping and this chapter goes with the next and
i want y'all to understand both their perspectives 🙄

Analise looked at Daniel while he started the car up. They'd barely spoken a word to each other since she found him outside smoking. Even when she tried to confront him, he said not a single word to her. She couldn't believe he had to fuck up her day with his attitude and drug problem. A lot of his friends and family were there, making all of it was quite embarrassing for her. Everyone claimed it was okay because it was 'typical Dthang behavior,' but Analise still felt some type of way.

For one day, he couldn't get it together.

"You know that was embarrassing, right?" Analise asked after cutting the radio off.

"I'm not in the mood, Promise," Daniel replied.

"I don't give a fuck if you're in the mood or not. That was embarrassing. They announced the name of our daughter without you there, then I had to go find you because everyone realized you weren't even in the room. You gave no one a heads up as to where you were going. And then you didn't even walk away for a good reason. You walked to go fucking smoke like you didn't smoke 20 minutes before," Analise ranted.

Daniel reached over to the radio, turning it back on. Analise smacked her teeth before she turned it off and put her hand over it, so he couldn't touch it.

"You actin' like a lil ass kid, bruh," Daniel said.

"And you act like you can't survive five seconds without filling your body with some substance. You don't see a problem with that? That you can't even attend a function for me and your daughter without having to fucking smoke? You're twenty-two, Daniel. Get your shit together." Analise dissed.

Daniel took a deep breath, but said nothing else. His silence only bothered Analise because she didn't see why he had nothing to say.

"You could at least apologize for your bullshit," Analise added on.

"I'm sorry. You happy, now?" Daniel asked, turning to look at her.