𝗦𝟭 𝗘𝟭; 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒

𝙳𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙴𝙻 𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝚂 ‣ "𝙳𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙶"
𝐨𝐨𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝟒.𝟒.𝟏𝟗 | 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱, 𝐧𝐲𝐜 📍

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ;; 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 ♕ 𝖽𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀« 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘶𝘱 »

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ;;
𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 ♕ 𝖽𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗀
« 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘶𝘱 »

Daniel stared out the car window, watching the city fly by as he put his blunt to his lips. His mind was so far gone he wasn't even worried about the girl beside him who bobbed her head up and down, sucking him off.

A week ago, he was released from jail on an ultimatum from his parents. They agreed to pay for a lawyer that would get all his charges dropped if he'd leave The Bronx to go live with his father in a small town named Bryxton in New Jersey. Initially, Daniel didn't want to agree. The Bronx meant everything to him because everything and everyone he cared about lived there. He built himself a name in The Bronx, and leaving was the last thing he planned to do.

However, if it weren't for his lawyer pulling strings, he would've been facing at least a ten-year sentence. Bryxton sounded like the better option versus being incarcerated for ten years, so he took the ultimatum. Tonight was his last night in The Bronx, and his mother threw him a going away party to seal the deal.

He tried to find a way to stay in The Bronx, but he knew he couldn't remain under radar. So, he had to suck it up, and celebrate his last night to the fullest.

Daniel pulled the blunt from his lips, ghosting the smoke and looking down. He put the blunt back to his lips, placing his hand on the top of the girl's brown curls. With one hand keeping the blunt between his lips and the other on her head, he moved her head up and down to bring himself to climax faster. He had no genuine interest in her and wanted to get his nut in so he could kick her to the curb and enjoy the rest of his night.

"Ayo, bro. Pull over right here," Daniel said to Bando.

The girl sucked harder on his dick the faster he pushed down on her head. Daniel mumbled out a few curses with the blunt between his lips. As Bando pulled over, Daniel stiffened, taking a long pull of the blunt. His hand rested on her head as he came into her mouth, tossing his head back while blowing out the smoke.

After Daniel nut, he used his freehand to push the girl off him. He put his blunt to his lips to pull his jeans all the way up. Then he opened the door and turned to the girl whose name he had already forgotten.

"Get out," he said, nodding his head to the door.

Her eyebrows creased as she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "What?"

"You heard me. Get out." He pulled the blunt from his lips, blowing the smoke outside. "Come on, bruh."

She mugged. "Boy, how you gonna have me top you, then kick me out?"