𝗦𝟮 𝗘𝟮𝟬; 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗋𝖺𝗓𝗒 𝗂𝖽𝖾𝖺

𝙰𝙽𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚂𝙴 𝙶𝚁𝙴𝚈 ‣ "𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙸𝚂𝙴"
𝐨𝐱𝐱. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚
𝟏𝟐.𝟒.𝟏𝟗 | 𝐛𝐫𝐲𝐱𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐧𝐣 📍

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ;; 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 ♕ 𝖻𝗋𝗒𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗋« 𝘢𝘮 𝘪 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 »

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ;;
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 ♕ 𝖻𝗋𝗒𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗋
« 𝘢𝘮 𝘪 𝘢𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 »

unedited.

Analise stared down at her stomach as Alani kicked and moved around. When she first felt Alani moved, she was overjoyed. It meant her pregnancy was going well and Alani was healthy. Now, Analise got aggravated by the pain and inconvenience of each movement. Throughout the day, Alani remained still. Only at night did she start moving and kicking, which left Analise up late nights.

Compared to most women, Analise had a fairly easy pregnancy. Through research online, Analise read about how horrific some women's pregnancies were, and it honestly terrified her. As months progressed, Analise experienced none of these things. The only thing she felt was detachment, and that led to Analise feeling guilty. Her emotions were the hardest things she had to face while pregnant thus far. The shameful of emotion of disconnection from her child.

The closer Alani got to coming, the more disconnected Analise felt. As much as she tried to fight the feelings, she couldn't help them. All she wanted was to hurry up and give birth to Alani. She still had no idea on how she'd be a mom because she wasn't prepared. And truthfully, she didn't want to be a mom.

As Analise winced and turned on her other side, her phone started to ring. She stared at Daniel's name and contemplated answering. They hadn't spoken since the day she left his house, and she liked it that way. It made things easier when they had no communication, but she could admit she missed him, so she picked up the phone and put it on speaker.

"Hello?" Analise greeted.

"Can we talk?" Daniel asked.

Analise took a deep breath before fixing her eyes on her TV. "Yeah."

"You ight?"

"Yeah, just sleepy, but I can talk. Alani is moving, so no sleep for me for a few hours."

"Oh, okay. Uh, the otha day when I went to see my grandmotha, Jakiyah was with me."

Analise furrowed her eyebrows. "Seriously, Daniel? We haven't even been broken up for a month, and you're already back with her? After she fucked someone you've dissed hundreds of times in your songs?"

"We're not back togetha. She goes with me every year, so we did the same this year. Can I talk, please?"

Analise smacked her teeth. "Yeah, whatever."