𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲; 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗈𝗇 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟥𝗍𝗁 𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒

𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝚂 ‣ "𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙸"
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝟏.𝟖.𝟑𝟑 | 𝐬𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐠𝐨, 𝐜𝐚 📍

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ;; 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝟰 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 ♕ 𝗇𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗂 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗃 𝗑 𝖽𝗋𝖺𝗄𝖾« 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 »

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ;;
𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝟰 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 ♕ 𝗇𝗂𝖼𝗄𝗂 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗃 𝗑 𝖽𝗋𝖺𝗄𝖾
« 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦
𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 »

i posted a finals author note right
after this chapter, pls read🩷. oh and
i have a new dthang book soooo check that
out too please

Alani sat on the pink ottoman at the end of her bed trying to tie up her pink heels. In frustration, Alani took the heels off and stood up. She walked to her mirror where her Gucci slides were before sliding her feet into them. Once she had on her slides, she picked up the heels from the foot of the bed and left the room. With a small pout on her face, she walked to her parents room and knocked on the door.

"Mommy?" She whined.

The white door to the bedroom opened, revealing Jakiyah dressed in a black bodycon dress. She looked down at Alani, then to the heels in her hand.

"You need help?" She asked.

"Yes. These heels are stupid," Alani mumbled.

Jakiyah chuckled, then allowed Alani into the bedroom. Alani plopped down on the foot of the bed, then kicked off her slides. Jakiyah took one of the heels from Alani before squatting down to put it on Alani's foot.

"Are Daddy and Jeremiah back?" Alani asked.

"Yeah. They're outside with your uncles, trying to get a few last minute things set up," Jakiyah replied.

"Okay. Can I wear my chain?"

"Yes, hun. I'll get it after we get these heels on. We also have to fix up your edges and hair."

"Then we can take pictures?"

"Mhm."

Alani nodded. "Is Promise, Cevyn, and Layla coming?"

"Yes. I spoke to Promise about fifteen minutes ago, and she said they're on their way."

Today was Alani's thirteenth birthday. She'd always taken her birthday seriously since both sets of her parents, aunts, uncles, and grandparents went all out for her. Today was one of her most important birthday's because she turned thirteen. She could finally consider herself a teen, and was excited about the new milestone she reached. Alani counted down to thirteen since she turned turn ten. She looked forward to her party and what she considered her 'turning of age.'