𝗦𝟮 𝗘𝟭𝟲; 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗀𝗈 𝗌𝖾𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗌

𝙰𝙽𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚂𝙴 𝙶𝚁𝙴𝚈 ‣ "𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙸𝚂𝙴"
𝐱𝐯𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬
𝟏𝟏.𝟏𝟔.𝟏𝟗 | 𝐛𝐫𝐲𝐱𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐧𝐣 📍

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ;; 𝗶 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 ♕ 𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾« 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘮 𝘪 𝘴𝘰 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 »

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ;;
𝗶 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 ♕ 𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾
« 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘮 𝘪 𝘴𝘰 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 »

unedited.

Analise opened the front door for Danielle and put on her best fake smile. Danielle had a smile of her own on her face as she went to hug Analise.

"How are you, sweetheart?" Danielle asked after they broke out of the hug.

"I'm okay. How are you?" Analise asked, stepping to the side to let Danielle in.

"I'm doing good. I've been calling that boyfriend of yours all morning, but he hasn't answered the phone. Is he home?"

Analise closed the front door. "He went out with everyone about an hour ago. I think he's still mad."

"That boy is always mad. What's the issue now?"

Analise inhaled deeply and led Danielle upstairs to the nursery. Danielle came by today to help Analise organize some things around and to bring a few items of clothes she bought. When analise woke up, she completely forgot that Danielle would be coming over today instead of going back to New York City right away. Things in the house were tense and awkward, so she didn't want Danielle to come under those terms. However, Danielle was on the way before Analise got the opportunity to ask to reschedule.

When Analise and Danielle got into the nursery, Analise walked over to the rocking chair to sit down. The walk up the steps had her out of breath. A few seconds in the rocking chair would allow her to catch her breath and regain some strength to help Danielle. While Analise took a seat, Danielle had placed her bags on the dresser and started to take out the contents. After taking a deep breath, Analise began to tell Danielle about lasts nights events.

"His ex texted his phone last night. I didn't know anything about her, so I called Kenzo to ask, and she told me that they basically were messing with each other since Daniel was thirteen. Kenzo told me not to say anything to Daniel, but I felt like I had the right to ask because he never mentioned this girl. They were texting a couple days ago, and I guess he saw her recently, too. I think that grants me the right to ask him about her," Analise explained.

"He got mad because I went through their messages and asked about her. And when I say mad, like he even cursed Kenzo out. From what I've been told, Daniel baby's Kenzo."

"He does. Daniel will defend Kenzo for murder, and take the charge for her. It isn't his biological sister, but he considers Bando his brother so, they all might as well be related," Danielle said. "By ex, I assume we're talking about Jakiyah?"