𝗦𝟮 𝗘𝟯; 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗁𝖾 𝖾𝗑𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗌𝗌𝖾𝗌 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌

𝙳𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙴𝙻 𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝚂 ‣ "𝙳𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙶"
𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
𝟗.𝟐𝟏.𝟏𝟗 | 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱, 𝐧𝐲𝐜 📍

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ;; 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 ♕ 𝗅𝗂𝗅 𝗎𝗓𝗂 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗍 « 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪 𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘵 »

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ;;
𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 ♕ 𝗅𝗂𝗅 𝗎𝗓𝗂 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗍
« 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪 𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵
𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘵 »

𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝.

Daniel pulled the blunt from his lips while he mixed around the rice in the pot. He put the lid back onto the steaming pot as he ghosted the smoke. While he watched over the rice, he leaned against the counter and smoked his blunt.

"She really got me in here cookin' to run her mouth onna phone with my grandmother." Daniel shook his head after he looked towards the living room to see his mom on the phone.

Bando snickered. "Shit, hurry up. Niggas is hungry."

"Dead ass," Tdot agreed.

Bando and Tdot were sitting at the island while Daniel stood in the kitchen to cook. They had a few hours to go before Daniel had his show, so they were chilling in the house until then. Somehow, Daniel ended up in the kitchen to finish cooking for his mother while she took a call from his grandmother. He wasn't sure what they were talking about, but they'd been on the phone for a good minute by now.

Once the food was done, they'd eat and get going to the show. Daniel looked forward to the show since it was his first show since he'd gotten out of jail. Not to mention, it was a much bigger club than he was used to having shows at. The bigger club meant a bigger audience, which proved how much his fan base grew over the last few months. Daniel couldn't help but feel proud and accomplished over his achievements as of late.

In two weeks his first album would drop, and in October his manager had set up for him to start a mini-tour. They were going to stay on the East coast for the most part since his fan base was most prevalent there. He wasn't a big time celebrity, but he had enough fame to where he could have shows at a decent sized venue. His views and listens were high in the millions, and he'd even hit his first million followers on Instagram. Despite all of the emotional battles he'd been going through, his career seemed to be flourishing.

With the money that'd came in, he was able to purchase the home with Bando, buy his mom a new car, and give a decent amount of money to his friends and other family. He'd been trying to convince his mom to leave the Bronx and get her a house, but she wouldn't budge. Still that was a goal he had on his list since he could afford it and wanted her to live somewhere safer. For now, he'd continue to save and focus on his career to gain the fame he desired.