𝗦𝟭 𝗘𝟭𝟮; 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖽𝗋𝗎𝗇𝗄 𝗇𝖺𝗉𝗌

𝙰𝙽𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚂𝙴 𝙶𝚁𝙴𝚈 ‣ "𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙸𝚂𝙴"
𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐬
𝟒.𝟏𝟖.𝟏𝟗 | 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐧𝐣 📍

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ;; 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 ♕ 𝖽𝗈𝗃𝖺 𝖼𝖺𝗍« 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 »

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ;;
𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 ♕ 𝖽𝗈𝗃𝖺 𝖼𝖺𝗍
« 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘨
𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩 »

Analise wasn't as drunk as Daniel thought she was. She was tired of pretending like her body didn't want him, and the liquor gave her an excuse to act on it.

Though Analise never wanted to cheat on Jordan, she thought if she did, there would be a voice in the back of her head telling her it was wrong. She naturally assumed there'd be this moral battle that she wouldn't be able to win. That was part of the reason she never did it. Analise would never win the battle or live with guilt. Tonight, there was nothing in her mind telling her it was wrong. If anything, her mind and heart were telling her to do it.

Analise stood in the bathroom alone, checking her face to make sure she still looked decent. Her eyes were low from being high and drunk. It hurt to open her eyes all the way, so he kept them hooded over to avoid the strain. While she waited, she washed her hands in the sink. With each second that passed, her heart rate started to increase.

Am I really about to cheat? She thought to herself.

Analise remembered that she'd already been emotionally cheating on Jordan over the last two weeks. The damage was already done, so if she physically gave herself to Daniel it wouldn't make a difference. Cheating was cheating, and she already cheated the first time she found herself falling for Daniel. Analise had already made the decision to leave Jordan, so was she really cheating, anyway?

A knock on the door broke her train of thought, so she quickly dried her hands with a piece of paper towel before opening the door. Daniel stood on the other side with his cup to his lips. He brought it down before wetting his bottom lip with his tongue and entering the bathroom.

When the door closed, Daniel locked it before walking to the sink and placing his cup down.

For it to be a public bathroom, it was surprisingly clean. There were only two stalls, and they had fancy black doors. You'd think it would be a closet behind the doors, but it was where the toilets were. The white, tiled floor looked spotless and shiny, especially against the black walls. Across from the two doors were a double, white countertop sink with two mirrors in front of each sink. Then to the right of the sink was a rack with toilet paper, paper towels, and soap.