𝗦𝟭 𝗘𝟭𝟵; 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄𝗌

𝙳𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙴𝙻 𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝚂 ‣ "𝙳𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙶"
𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬
𝟓.𝟔.𝟏𝟗 | 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱, 𝐧𝐲𝐜 📍

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ;; 𝘄𝘂𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱/𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 ♕ 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍𝖽𝗈𝗈𝗋 « 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 »

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ;;
𝘄𝘂𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱/𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 ♕ 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍𝗒𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍𝖽𝗈𝗈𝗋
« 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸
𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 »

𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 💞

"Come outside with me. We can go wherever you want," Daniel said between kisses on Analise's neck.

"Didn't you say you didn't want me outside?" She asked.

He groaned against her neck. "I know, but Ion wanna be in the crib."

Analise and Daniel were in the living room, sitting on the couch. Daniel had Analise sitting on his lap sideways while his arms were wrapped around her waist. They'd spent the day relaxing around the house, but Daniel wanted to go outside. He wasn't an inside person at all, especially when everyone else was out.

"Wanna take me to a car meet?" She asked.

"Yeah."

"You can invite your friends since I know you aren't that into cars," she offered.

"Mhm," he mumbled before kissing on her neck again.

"Daniel," she said.

Daniel broke away from her neck as he grabbed her chin to make her look at him. He stared down at her Blistex covered lips before connecting his lips to her. A chill shot up his spine while he moved his lips slowly against hers. For some reason, Daniel found it hard to keep his hands off Analise. Where as physical touch usually bothered him, he couldn't help himself with her. He always wanted to be touching her in some way whenever they were together.

After sharing a passionate kiss, Daniel broke away first to catch his breath. Analise stared at him for a second before a smile cracked onto her face.

"For someone who doesn't like kissing, laying up, and cuddling, you sure do it a lot," she mumbled.

"Shut up," he said. "And don't say 'make me' because you know I can."

"Yes, daddy. Are you gonna take me to the car meet?" She asked, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Yeah. Text the groupchat and see if they wanna come out. I know Bando wanted to go get food."

"Give me your phone."

"Where yours at?" He asked while digging into his pocket.

"In the room. You got sum to hide?"

Daniel rolled his eyes at her before handing his phone over to her. She knew that he had nothing to hide, so he wasn't sure what she was getting at. He'd let her use her phone even before they were together, and there was nothing in his phone then. Daniel could tell she still had some doubts given his reputation and fame, but she had nothing to worry about because he wouldn't intentionally fuck up their relationship.