𝗦𝟭 𝗘𝟭𝟰; 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝖼𝖼𝖾𝗉𝗍𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾

𝙰𝙽𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚂𝙴 𝙶𝚁𝙴𝚈 ‣ "𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙸𝚂𝙴"
𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝟒.𝟐𝟎.𝟏𝟗 | 𝐛𝐫𝐲𝐱𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐧𝐣 📍

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ;; 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲 ♕ 𝖽𝟦𝗏𝖽« 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 »

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ;;
𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲 ♕ 𝖽𝟦𝗏𝖽
« 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵
𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 »

"So, has Jordan tried to contact you?" Rae'Lynn asked, looking up from painting her toes.

"Oh, you mean the five paragraph essay and four voice messages?" Analise asked with an eye roll.

Both girls were on Rae'Lynn's bed. Analise was laying on her side at the top of the bed and Rae'Lynn was sitting beside her, painting her toes with white nail polish. They'd spent all morning getting Analise's stuff from her house into Rae'Lynn's to complete Analise's move away from Jordan. To her advantage, Jordan pulled up as she was leaving with everything she wanted.

Of course he chased after the car, trying to get her to come back until eventually he couldn't keep up. There were a few things left behind like clothes, shoes, and other various objects, but Daniel already agreed to replace them. Analise took everything important to her, and things she didn't want to part with. Daniel had both of her project cars towed to his and placed into her garage.

Now, she was free.

Like Daniel already predicted the day before, Jordan ended up contacting her after she left the house. He sent a paragraph telling her how much he hated her, how he hoped she had a terrible life, how he was going to kill her and Daniel, and how he already had her replacement. Then his voice messages were filled with him crying and begging her to come back. He went as far as threatening to kill himself again. Normally, the threat of suicide would cause Analise to fold. This time around, it didn't. This time, she blocked him on everything.

The last two weeks of Analise's life had been the most eventful of her life. Everything happened so fast, but she couldn't say she regret it-not when she initiated all of it. Things were still weird between her and Daniel, but she hoped the space away would make things better. They'd spent every day for the last two weeks together without a break, so it was about time she gave him some space, especially since she noticed how drained he'd been.

"I'm just glad it's all over now, so you can finally heal and move on," Rae'Lynn said.

"Me, too."

"Have you heard from Dthang?"

"No, but I don't expect to. He wants space, so I'm trying to respect that."