𝗦𝟭 𝗘𝟮𝟱; 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗇

𝙳𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙴𝙻 𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝚂 ‣ "𝙳𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙶"
𝐱𝐱𝐯. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝟕.𝟕.𝟏𝟗 | 𝐛𝐫𝐲𝐱𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐧𝐣 📍

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ;; 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝗺𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 ♕ 𝗅𝗂𝗅 𝗄𝖾𝖾 « 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘮𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳? »

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ;;
𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝗺𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗲𝗿 ♕ 𝗅𝗂𝗅 𝗄𝖾𝖾
« 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘮𝘶𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳? »

tw! graphic chapter ahead
this is also a double update soooo
continue to the next chapter
when you're done

Daniel walked into his bedroom to see the plate of food he made for Analise untouched. He'd given her the plate almost two hours ago, and it didn't even look like she moved the fork. For the last couple of days, he tried to be patient with her healing process. However, whenever he saw an untouched plate or drink, it angered him. She barely weighed a lot as is, and he could already seeing her weight slimming down since she hadn't eaten since the day everything happened.

"Ian cut out for this," Daniel mumbled into his phone.

"You know she ain't from the Bronx, D. Different morals and shit," Tdot said on the other line.

"I know, but that shit still annoying. Let that nigga walk or lose my girl? That shit dumb as hell. Kenzo ain't care," Daniel ranted.

"Yeah, but Kenzo know how that shit go. She desensitized to that shit."

"Guess Ian think about that when messing with someone who ain't from the City."

Analise laid fast asleep in Daniel's bed. She hadn't been sleeping much, so he felt relieved that she was at least getting some rest.

"Everyone not used to the way we live. Shit don't make sense to them the way it does to us."

Daniel chuckled. "I know yo ass ain't tryna preach to me."

Tdot laughed. "Nah, muddy, I'm just saying. Don't mess shit up with ya girl tryna be a hothead. You know how you get. You be wanting to spin for no damn reason."

"Heard what I said inna song," Daniel said with a smirk while he walked over to the nightstand for her food.

"What you finna get into?"

"Since she sleep I'm probably finna go smoke with Bando. We were supposed to go to the studio tonight, but Ion even know."

"You need to get you the house, nigga. Take your ass to the studio while she sleep."