𝗦𝟭 𝗘𝟭𝟭; 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝖺𝗅𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗅

𝙳𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙴𝙻 𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝚂 ‣ "𝙳𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙶"
𝐨𝐱𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐥
𝟒.𝟏𝟖.𝟏𝟗 | 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐧𝐣 📍

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ;; 𝗶𝗳 𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁 ♕ 𝗅𝗂𝗅 𝖻𝗂𝖻𝖻𝗒 « 𝘨𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 »

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ;;
𝗶𝗳 𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝘁 ♕ 𝗅𝗂𝗅 𝖻𝗂𝖻𝖻𝗒
« 𝘨𝘰 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘨𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 »

Daniel turned around to make sure Analise was following behind them as the group walked down the narrow steps at the studio. Bando stood beside her,
talking to her about something that had a smile on her face. Once he saw she was okay, he focused back ahead and followed everyone downstairs.

For today's studio session everyone from the last one came except for the girls. There were different women with them plus Stackz. Daniel wasn't really in the mood for the extra women, but he was sure he'd lighten up once he smoked. Plus it might've been good for Analise to have other women to talk to instead of being in a room full of men all day. Their studio session for today was six hours, so she'd probably like the company.

At the front desk, Daniel and Bando split the cost of the studio session since the other men brought drugs and liquor. Like the time before, the woman charged them a cheaper price. Daniel assumed because of his status they continued to give him a cheaper price which worked out well since he wasn't going to pay more than what he paid at the studio he used to go to.

Quincy led the group to the room they were in the previous week. As they entered the room, Daniel put the blunt he was holding between his lips before taking his lighter out his pocket. He sparked his blunt and walked over to the couch before sitting down.

"Who's going first?" Quincy asked on his way to the desk.

"D, you not going?" Stunna asked, looking at Daniel with furrowed eyebrows.

"Yeah," Dthang mumbled while blowing out the excess smoke.

Today was one of those days where he wasn't in the mood to be social or to do anything. His social battery had ran out between last weeks studio session and spending time with Analise all day. Not to mention, he had the dream this morning which already ruined his day. Everyone he loved was okay, but it still bothered him all day.

"You good?" He asked.

"Yeah," Daniel said, standing up.

"He been like that all day?" Stunna asked.

Daniel knew he was talking to Analise without having to turn around to see.