𝗦𝟭 𝗘𝟴; 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝖺𝗅𝖾𝖽

𝙰𝙽𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚂𝙴 𝙶𝚁𝙴𝚈 ‣ "𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙸𝚂𝙴"
𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝
𝟒.𝟏𝟑.𝟏𝟗 | 𝐛𝐫𝐲𝐱𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐧𝐣 📍

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ;; 𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 ♕ 𝖽𝗋𝖺𝗄𝖾« 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 »

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ;;
𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 ♕ 𝖽𝗋𝖺𝗄𝖾
« 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭
𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 »

"Why does all your shit smell like fucking weed? Your dumbass almost died from smoking weed, and now you smoking every day with some nigga from Harlem," Jordan ranted, throwing clothes around the room.

"He's from the Bronx, but go off, sis," Analise said under her breath while brushing her hair up and standing in front of the mirror.

"Speak up, bitch!" He shouted, throwing a jacket at her.

Analise ducked her head down, causing the jacket to smack the mirror in front of her. She blew out a shaky breath, putting the brush on the dresser before grabbing a scrunchie holder from the messy dresser surface.

"Bae? Stop ignoring me, bruh," Jordan complained, roughly grabbing her arm.

He spun her around, so she was facing him before he pushed her body up against the black dresser. Analise stared back into his Hazel eyes, waiting for him to say or do something else. She tried giving him no expression- whether it be facial or verbal-in hopes he'd leave her alone. Her planned was deemed effective the previous night and even in the morning. However, it all seemed to change in a heartbeat like all of his moods.

"Why you not talking to me, Ana?" He asked with a frown. "If you mad about the video I sent, it was old. I don't cheat no more."

She shrugged and finished putting her hair into a ponytail. "I'm not mad."

"Yes, you is."

"Jordan, you cheat on me as often as you change you underwear. It doesn't phase me."

He smacked his teeth. "Ion cheat no more. You the one cheating on me with Dthang."

"I haven't done anything with Dthang aside from smoke and hang out. Anything we've done together, I would do with you there because I'm not cheating."

Was she emotionally cheating on Jordan? Absolutely. Her feelings for Daniel were starting to grow with each word that made her smile or laugh. The way he looked at her and his smile made her heart swell and butterflies to flutter in her stomach. Analise's friendship felt like the honeymoon stage of a relationship. It could've been because she never really had male friends or because Daniel gave her the attention she craved from Jordan. Either way, she loved the feeling.