Revision Announcement

Hi, my hearts. It's been a long ass time since I touched this book, but I still see people are reading it, so that makes me happy. Anywho, if you follow the Instagram or see my announcements, I expressed wanting to begin revising my finished works. I asked which you guys would like me to start with, and most people voted on this book.

Now, I haven't worked out how I am going about this because people are actively reading the book, so I don't want to unpublish in the midst of people reading. However, I would like to start revising as soon as possible. I think I am going to start editing in Google Docs, then when I finish, I will unpublish this book on Wattpad and reupload the new chapters at about five to eight chapters at a time, so anyone who wants to reread can without waiting for me to post chapters one by one.

I don't want to say there will be significant differences, but there probably will be. My plans are for longer chapters and possibly adding chapters within. There's a lot of information and plot holes that I skipped over and missed, which I would like to fill. I wrote this book two years ago, and I've come a long way from this, so I want this book to now reflect that.

Is there anything you guys would like to see within this final version? Anything you wanted me to go more in detail with? Anything you want me to add or take away? I want this next version of the book to be as close to perfect as possible, so I want some feedback from you guys to see what you want to see.

I have to mention that I am not changing the end of this book. What You Need wouldn't be What You Need if the book didn't end how it did. However, I will add bonus chapters from the sequel that I took down and a few chapters of how I originally planned the book to go. I have hella chapters that were never released and many of you never got to read the sequel before it came down, so I can probably give you guys five to eight chapters to give you some closure for how the story ended.

With that being said, I am planning for next month or April to have this book taken down and the new version reuploaded. If you are reading, I just want to say you have until then before it's taken down. I hope some of you come back to read the new version since I think it will be better with everything I have planned.

Again, just let me know what you guys want to see. If I get all my plans in order, the sooner I can get it done, especially since I'm taking a break from Heart to Heart.

But that's all I have to say. When I'm ready to officially take the book down, I will make another announcement at least a week before, so everyone has a heads up.

To stay up to date and get snippets, please follow the Instagram @/writtenbymu. And if you haven't checked out my Kay Flock book or newest Dthang book, please do so!

See you guys soon 🩷

- MuGzzly