𝗦𝟭 𝗘𝟭𝟴; 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗌 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗆

𝙰𝙽𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚂𝙴 𝙶𝚁𝙴𝚈 ‣ "𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙸𝚂𝙴"
𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐦
𝟓.𝟓.𝟏𝟗 | 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐱, 𝐧𝐲𝐜 📍

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ;; 𝗶'𝗹𝗹 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 ♕ summer walker 𝗑 𝗃𝗁𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝖺𝗂𝗄𝗈« 𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 »

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ;;
𝗶'𝗹𝗹 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 ♕ summer walker 𝗑 𝗃𝗁𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝖺𝗂𝗄𝗈
« 𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨
𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 »

Analise woke up to an empty bed and a throbbing headache. She reached under the pillow for her phone and pulled it into view. The first notification on her screen was from Daniel, so she turned her brightness down before opening it.

Text From DannyBear 🫶🏽:
bae i ran to the store for woods and
food but i shouldn't be long

Analise got ready to text back, but her attention shifted to the bedroom door that was opening. Daniel walked inside with a blunt between his lips, two trays of food, and a black plastic bag. Analise wasn't sure what the food was, yet her stomach growled anyway since she hadn't eaten since before the club.

"I'm glad you up. I wanna spend time wit you before I head out," Daniel mumbled as he walked to the bed.

"What time are you leaving?" She asked while she sat up in bed, wincing as her headache hit her harder.

"At three because I won't be back until tonight, but Ima come check on you and shit."

Daniel put the food and bag on the bed, then he ashed the blunt in the nightstand.

"Give me a kiss. Good morning, ma," he said.

Analise lifted her head and puckered her lips, allowing Daniel to lean in and kiss her.

"Good morning, my love. Do you have Tylenol?" she asked.

"It's some in the bag."

Daniel pulled the cover on his side of the bed back before sitting down beside her. While he pulled off his hoodie, Analise took upon herself to drag the black plastic bag towards her. She took out both Arizona's and the bottle of Tylenol. There were also napkins and forks, which she took out for the food Daniel bought, too.

"Why you not talkin' to me?" Daniel asked, taking the Tylenol bottle from her hands.

Analise looked at him. "I'm sorry. My head hurts really badly, and I'm sad we won't be together all day."

Deep down, Analise could trust Daniel. He wasn't trying to avoid her and he wouldn't be out entertaining other women. However, she still had worries and insecurities caused by everything Jordan put her through. No matter how much she trusted Daniel, there would still be a voice in the back of her head clouding her mind with insecurities.