𝗦𝟭 𝗘𝟭𝟬; 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗉𝖾𝗇𝗌 𝗎𝗉

𝙰𝙽𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚂𝙴 𝙶𝚁𝙴𝚈 ‣ "𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙸𝚂𝙴"
𝐨𝐨𝐱. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐮𝐩
𝟒.𝟏𝟕.𝟏𝟗 | 𝐛𝐫𝐲𝐱𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐧𝐣 📍

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ;; 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 ♕ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝖻𝗈𝗋𝗁𝗈𝗈𝖽« 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 »

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ;;
𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 ♕ 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝖻𝗈𝗋𝗁𝗈𝗈𝖽
« 𝘪 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘪'𝘷𝘦
𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 »

It was the third day that Analise was leaving her house with tears in her eyes. Every step she took, Jordan shouted and threatened her. The abuse seemed to happen every day and every couple of hours. Analise knew it had something to do with her growing relationship with Daniel. However, she wouldn't stop being his friend because he was the only person physically around who helped her. Rae'Lynn came home in three days, but even still, Analise wouldn't stop being friends with Daniel.

"Where the fuck are you going, Analise?!" Jordan shouted as she walked downstairs.

"Bro, leave me alone. Like dead ass, leave me the fuck alone," she shot back, wiping under her teary eyes.

"I said I was sorry. This your fucking problem!" He yelled.

Analise knew he was standing at the top of the steps, but she kept walking and didn't look back. How could he be mad that she refused to forgive him? An apology wouldn't fix months and years of physical and verbal abuse, or the amount of women he'd slept with while together. If he wanted forgiveness, it would take a lot more than a simple apology.

He smacked his teeth. "Analise, come back up here, so we can talk."

Analise stopped on the last step and turned around to look at him. "Talk about what? My bruises? The many times you hit me? Or about the girls you fucked? Oh." She chuckled as she sniffled. "Or maybe you want to talk about about how you constantly talk shit about my deceased parents? There's nothing to fucking talk about! Fuck you, bro!"

Analise wiped under her eyes again. "Fuck you, Jordan. I'm done. When Rae'Lynn comes back, I'm leaving. Fuck you."

"You can't leave me, bruh." He stepped down a step. "Ima kill myself if you leave me. Ion got nobody! You know that. Fuck are you tryna leave me for? I said I was sorry."

Analise sniffled again, shaking her head. "If you really wanted me, you wouldn't treat me this way. You're not gonna use that suicide threat on me anymore."

Her phone vibrated in her hand, so she looked down at it while Jordan shouted and screamed at her from the top step.

Text From DannyBear 🫶🏽:
what's takin u so long