𝗦𝟭 𝗘𝟮𝟬; 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾

𝙰𝙽𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚂𝙴 𝙶𝚁𝙴𝚈 ‣ "𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙸𝚂𝙴"
𝐨𝐱𝐱. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝟓.𝟗.𝟏𝟗 | 𝐛𝐫𝐲𝐱𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐧𝐣 📍

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ;; 𝗯𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 ♕ 𝗃𝗁𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝖺𝗂𝗄𝗈« 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 »

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ;;
𝗯𝗹𝘂𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 ♕ 𝗃𝗁𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝖺𝗂𝗄𝗈
« 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘮
𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 »

unedited bc i'm lazy 😣.

Analise stood in front of Daniel while she put his chains around his neck. He was sitting on his bed with a blunt between his lips as he typed away on his phone. For some reason, he hadn't been talking much this morning. It was the same thing he did a few weeks ago after he fingered her. She wasn't sure why it happened, and when she asked what was wrong, he told her nothing. Nevertheless, she watched him pop two Percs and smoke his second blunt of the day. Analise suggested them staying home, but he still wanted to take her out.

She couldn't expect Daniel to open up overnight. However, there were things she'd like answers for. Like why he would wake up and his mood would already be ruined, causing him to shut down and be quiet. Or why he didn't like talking after they did anything sexual. Why he did so many drugs was also something she wanted to know. There had to be a reason he got high all day long.

"Daniel?" Analise said after she got his chains on.

"Hm?" He looked up from his phone.

"Do you want to stay in?"

"Why you keep askin' me that? I told you I was good. It piss me off when you do that, ma. I won't lie and say I'm good if I'm not."

She frowned. "I'm sorry."

Daniel grabbed her throat, pulling her down to kiss her lips. "Don't apologize. You ready?"

Analise nodded. "Yes."

"Want some?" He held the blunt up.

She nodded again and took the blunt from Daniel as he let go of her throat. As she put the blunt to her lips, Daniel stood up from the bed and stretched out. Analise watched him walk over to his dresser where he grabbed his gun and put it in his waistband. Afterwards, he grabbed the car keys. Analise took a pull from the blunt and made sure she had all of her things together for their date.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"Don't wor- I mean, you gon' see when we get there."

Analise giggled at his attempts to start over. "There you go, baby."

Analise grabbed her phone off the charger and her purse from his bed. Then she joined Daniel's side and handed the blunt over to him. Daniel put the blunt to his lips then put his arm around her. He led them out of his bedroom and down the hall to go downstairs.