ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 3

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«
❣︎𝙿𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚒 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝
𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎-ᑌᑭՏᗩᕼᒪ❣︎
"Everybody in this party's fucking ᖴᗩKᗴ...a̶n̶d̶ s̶o̶ a̶m̶ i̶...but I just got here so I gotta show some face. Ehe~" ___________________________________

"𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐈 𝐁𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘!"

Both of us shouted.
"THE HELL ARE YOU HERE?!" my face was red. I'm not blushing it's anger. VERY raging anger.
The man lifts his other eyebrow in confusion.

"Duh, what else? Where's madam? I want her to do this for me. I don't trust you having to fix my clothes, you might even make the problem bigger!" he moved his clothes out off the table to prevent me from having to reach the clothing.

"Well I'm sorry but madam ISN'T here today! I'm filling in for her. So if you WOULD be so kind to leave it here and then I can check what the problem was with your clothes" I smiled patting a certain place on the table for him to leave his clothing.
"NO! I wouldn't give this to you! Heck, you might put ink or even ruin it!" he said now backing away.

"That's great since you just give me an idea. Let's pour ink on it why don't we?" I said reaching for his clothes.
"HEY! LET GO!" I kept on tugging it until he finally give up.
I started to examine his clothes closely. There was a torn piece here and there, not to mention there was also a big slash.

"May I know how your clothes become like this?" I said. I was genuinely curious.
'Is this guy a killer? The Mark looks like it came from a knife. It has some part of it burnt.' now I have a lot of questions... And suspicion
My sweat dropped at the sight of his clothes.
"has anyone told you about 'privacy'?"
He said crossing his arms.
"These marks are not ordinary to get."
I said making him quiet for a second. But when he opened his mouth. I beat him into it and talked before him.
"you're very suspicious... Are you perhaps...a wanted criminal?" I said getting ready to grab the gun I had in stored inside the table.

He let out a small chuckle right as I said that.
"What kind of a criminal would go to a shop to get their clothes fixed? Especially when it's full of evidence. That's like digging their own grave now is it?" he said getting close to my face.

I back away from him. Disgusted by his face being so close to mine.
"an idiot? You look like one anyway, so there's a 50/50 chance you might be one" I spat at him. His smirk dropped and was soon replaced by a serious one.
"Anyway, since madam isn't here. I'll let you take care of it. Fix it as soon as possible. I have somewhere to go tomorrow." he said while crossing his arms.
"sure. You don't want to replace this? I don't think it can be fixed in this condition." I said showing him his horrible shirt which looks like it went to a shredder.
"Hm? I'm sure someone like you can fix it," he said, an obvious hint of mockery laced in his voice.
"replace it or fucking leave" I pointed out the door. He chuckled.
"fine, the professionals are always right~," he said.
"Great, here" I shoved his shirt into his chest.

"oh? You're not gonna do it for me?" he asks giving me his shirt.
"what? Go get a new one" I motion my hand in a shoo gesture
"no can do ~ I'm busy today so I won't have time to buy a new one. And besides madam's shop is known to have the fastest service. Besides, I would like it to be the same as the shirt since it was gifted to me by someone who I care about." I gritted my teeth as he taps his foot impatiently.
"how long do I have to wait?" he then checks his watch.

'This man has a punchable face...contain yourself...that's a citizen...A FUCKING RUDE CITIZEN.'
My hands were shaking due to the urge of strangling his neck