ᑕᕼᑭᗩTᗴᖇ 15

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«

✰𝕄𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕕-𝐸𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑚✰

"Daddy's gonna buy you a Mockingbird. I'ma give you the world
I'ma buy a diamond ring for you, I'ma sing for you. I'll do anything for you to see you smile"
___________________________________

Notification: you receive a message from 'father ت︎'

___________________________________
«                       | father ت︎|                       •••

Father: let's meet up after we finish the meeting.

___________________________________

And here I thought that he'll forget to text me. Of course...

He does this all the time, texting me to meet with him after doing a mission. He'll just discuss business and might even want to take me with him to do business in Russia.

Like hell ill come with him to Russia when I'm perfectly fine over here doing the tasks for the organization I work at. And goodness, how can I forget about ending up in yuris apartment after his quarrel with Loid back at my apartment which causes the old lady to file a complaint and that leads me to get banned for 2 days.

Great...

Here I am, with yuri leading the way to his apartment up the stairs.

Yuri's POV:
After that argument with Loid earlier. M/n got banned from his apartment for 2 days. No biggies, I can take him in in the meantime.
Even though Loid offered to take M/n in. Sure, I'll let him take M/n in.
For the rest of the morning. M/n looked very annoyed. Which made me a bit anxious to say anything that might hit a nerve. He just carelessly followed me like a lost puppy.

I thought of something that might comfort him.
"I promise you'll like it here!" I said trying to sound happy for him. He sigh heavily and that made me sweat drop.
"getting banned from my apartment is not something I should be happy about..." he mumbles. Now I'm regretting my actions.

I promised not to act before thinking anymore!

"we're here!" I said showing him my apartment. Although my apartment is basically the home of SSS.
Meaning that my boss made this building and made it look like an apartment complex to not bring any suspicions. But it's not really an apartment complex where people would rent an apartment. It's actually an apartment for all the members of SSS.

Only thing is, the rules...
Our number one rule is...
To not disclose not let anyone in the apartment without the boss's approval.

That alone didn't make me less nervous about bringing M/n here. I can't just let M/n be with Loid.
So I have to bring M/n when the others are away. And I also have to avoid any cameras. That might reveal M/n.

"This apartment and rather...eerie...something feels wrong... it's too...quiet...and cold..."
M/n looked around analyzing everything. I started to sweat.
"Oh, maybe everyone's at work? This apartment is filled with students anyway..." I made an excuse. He doesn't seem to believe me.
"yuri..." he slowly said looking at me with his piercing gaze.

I gulped.
"yes...?" I answered. After a good 5 seconds of silence M/n finally, speak up.
"you live in a creepy apartment...made me think of those scary movies..." I said. I relaxed my shoulders. Can't let out a sigh of relief
"l-lets go inside shall we-" I cut myself off. OH RIGHT! there are a lot of weapons and papers that M/n can't see!! I should clean it up!