ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 6

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«

𖧷𝑀𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛-ʙɪʟʟɪᴇ ᴇɪʟɪsʜ𖧷
"don't ask questions...you don't wanna know. Learned my lesson...way too long ago"
___________________________________

𝕐𝕌ℝ𝕀'𝕊 ℙ𝕆𝕍:
"𝑊𝐻𝐴𝑇 𝐴𝑅𝐸 𝑌𝑂𝑈 𝐷𝑂𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐸?!"

Both of us said at the same time.
'why is HE here?! Why are the people I despise in front of me?! No way... IS HE?!' many possible reasons came to my mind as I both look at them in pure hatred.

"Are you... LOTTIE'S SIDE CHICK?!" I blurted out without thinking.
I can see disgusted expressions displayed on both of their faces.
"What?! Ew, no! What are you talking about?!" the man with H/C said in utter disgust.
"All this time...you're cheating on my dear sister with this man?!" I shouted towards Loid. He instantly opposes my accusation.
"no! You misunderstand! He's our guest!" Loid said denying the fact that he's been caught in the act. I was about I shout back when a familiar voice started screaming.

"what on earth is going on here?!"
.
.
.
.
.
𝕄/ℕ'𝕊 ℙ𝕆𝕍:
All 5 of us are sitting at the dining table in an uncomfortable atmosphere.
My head was hung low avoiding any eye contact with anyone.
Thankfully, yor spoke up to clear things up

"ok, so... To sum things up...yuri thought that Loid is cheating with
M/n-san. Which is a misunderstanding" my head perked up. 'y...yuri?' I slammed my fist on the table making anya flinch.

"wait! Did I hear that correctly?! Yuri? Yuri is your brother's name?! Not...shavonne Wesley?" I can't believe it...this man, no. This 𝘉𝘐𝘛𝘊𝘏. Lie about his name? For what reason?

"shavonne? What do you mean? You guys know each other?" yor said looking at both of me and yuri
"yes! We met at Madam's shop to get his shirt fixed! I asked for his name to put it in his measurement file! And he told me it was 'shavonne Wesley'!"
I stated. I can see in the corner of my eyes yuri was slowly sinking in his seat getting embarrassed.

"yuri briar! Is this true?" yor said grabbing yuri's collar and making him sit properly.
"y-yes...but I accidentally blurted that out! I didn't mean to!" he declared. I click my tongue and sat back down.
"yor I thought you're brother is a gentleman? He doesn't act like one when we first met...I don't think I can date someone like him..." I said pinching the bridge of my nose.
Now it was yuri's turn to slam his fist on the table.

"WHAT!? DATE?! what do you mean?!" he said directly at me. You're sweatdropped. As Loids eyes widen. Anya who just watched the thing unfold

"hehe...uh...I kinda put you and
M/n-san in a small blind date...but! You said you're okay with dating a man right? You said you would date them as long as their nice! Why not give dating a try?" I shuddered at the thought of me dating this bastard next to me.

𝕐𝕌ℝ𝕀'𝕊 ℙ𝕆𝕍:
"hehe...uh...I kinda put you and
M/n-san in a small blind date...but! You said you're okay with dating a man right? You said you would date them as long as their nice! Why not give dating a try?"

...

What...? WHAT?! DATE?! WITH HIM!? HECK NO.
ANOTHER THING IS...SINCE WHEN DID I SAY I LIKE TO DATE A MAN?! I SAID NOTHING ABOUT BEING OKAY TO LIKE LET ALONE DATE A MAN?!
wait...come to think of it...that one conversation between me and my sister that one time I was drunk...

𝐹𝐿𝐴𝑆𝐻𝐵𝐴𝐶𝐾
'say, yuri...are you okay dating a man?' my sister said over the phone...I was nowhere sober at that time. Since me and my comrades were celebrating a victory in catching someone dangerous.