ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 12

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«

✰𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦- 𝑆𝑡𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑈𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑒✰

"I always thought I might be bad
Now I'm sure that it's true
'Cause I think you're so good
And I'm nothing like you"
___________________________________

M/n POV:
It has been 2 days since that...day...
Madam finally returned and paid me for taking care of her shop. I finally returned to my disguise store. A plant shop to be exact. Who can even suspect such beauty of nature can hide something from people.

While making a bouquet for a customer, tying flowers together.

DING!

I looked at my phone for 5 seconds before picking it up. There was one message that I received. From Loid
___________________________________
«                         | Loid |                       •••

Loid: m/n, can you babysit anya for a bit? I have a mission to do.

Loid: don't worry, I'll pay you.
___________________________________

I heavily sigh and put the phone down.
I finished up the rest of my work hours and went home.
When I got up the stairs. I turned my head to face the Forger's residence.
It was open wide. I didn't pay much attention to it. When I turned the knob on my apartment someone grabbed the back of my collar.

"don't even think you can escape"  there stood Loid Forger with a smile on his face. I can't even avoid Loid if I want to.
"Not now~!" I whined trying to take his hands off my collar.
"you have no choice. Yor isn't here yet, I doubt she'd be here for the next 3 hours" he said. He pushed me inside their apartment. I saw anya sitting on the floor watching her usual shows.

"Woah! Pretty man! are you babysitting me here today?" 
She stood up from the floor and went towards me.
"I'll get going now" Loid excused himself and left me and anya alone.
'I haven't even relaxed my body yet...' I look down at my stiff body. Suddenly, Anya grabbed my hand and made me sit on the couch.
"stay there!" she Pushed me down the couch. My back hit the soft cushion. I feel relaxed.

"where are you going?" I asks anya who was going to the kitchen, and she opens a lower cabinet and got something out.
She grabs a bowl and scurries towards me. She places the bowl on their living room table. I was confused about what she was going to do, eat perhaps?

She opens up a bag of something and poured it into the bowl. My eyes widen, she was pouring peanuts into the bowl and pushing the bowl toward me.
"eat," anya said waiting for me to do as she said. It was weird yet kinda intriguing. I grab a piece and placed it in my mouth. It was surprisingly delicious, it was crunchy and soft on the inside. The salt isn't too much, just right. I thanked anya for the snack and she nodded and crawled on top of me. Anya laid her tiny body against my chest. We continue to watch what was on the Tv.

'this...seems relaxing...' I thought brushing Anya's hair with my fingers.
'How long will Loid get back though?' suddenly there was a knock at the door. 'is it Loid?' I told anya to get off me for a moment. The knocking continues.
I looked at the peephole and I almost choke. It was yuri!

But why is he here? Is he looking for his sister?

I opened the door.
"hello uh..." he said looking down expecting to see anya. But instead, he was face-to-face with none other than me.
"eh? Is this the wrong house?" he said looking at the number of the apartment.
He took one look before turning around
"Well, since you're already babysitting her ill leave"
He was ready to walk away when I suddenly grab the back of his coat.
"oi! Let go!" he protested struggling to get out of my grasp
"if I'm suffering, you're suffering with me~!" I pulled him inside the apartment and close the door shut.