ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 28

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«

★𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕚 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦-ʀᴇʙᴢʏʏx★

"All I want is you now, all I want to do now is wait for you to call me. Baby, I'm so sorry. Do you want to hurt me? Are you gonna hurt me?"
___________________________________

"m/n"

Yuri called out. His eyes trying to keep shut as the sun hit his eyes.
He moves around the bed trying to feel his love. But when his hands had rummaged through the fabric and didn't feel M/n his eyes burst open.

"m/n? M/n?"
He called out now looking at the empty mattress.
He stood up thinking about the worse thing that might've happened. He ran all over the apartment looking for the said male but to no trace. He notices M/n's keys on the table. M/n's
"what the...what does this mean? Did...did Elijah do something?" yuri's face came to a realization.

He has to tell this to the forgers.

That is what the first thought he come up with. What's the harm? Letting people get involve and more witness is greater than having no one know.

He exited the apartment and came to the forgers. He knocks frantically until someone opens the door.

"oh? Yuri?" It reveals Loid standing there with a cup of coffee in hand.
"I...! Listen, this is very urgent and I'm pushing my thoughts on punching you," yuri said a bit embarrassed that he has to face Loid first.
"oh...okay?" Loid was unsure to be glad.

"M/n! He's gone!" yuri let out. His eyes are about to have water running down.

"that's impossible, you sure he isn't just out buying stuff?" Loid said.
"Does packing half of your clothing count as buying stuff? I know he went missing! He must be done something!" Loid raised a brow.
"what do you mean 'he'?" Loid asks.
"his ex! Apparently, this Elijah guy is obsessed over M/n!" yuri admits.

Loid's eyes widen.
'Elijah rings a bell.
Who could that possibly be? Elijah...elijah...oh, he meant that freak who stalked M/n 2 years ago?' Loid was dead ass sure it got to be HIM.
"I know him" Loid blurted out
Yuri's eyes widen in shock.
"you...you know him?!" yuri grabs Loid's shirt desperate to know more.
"tell me...! Tell me everything you know about him! I'll fucking rip that fucker apart!" Loid can sense a dangerous aura coming out of yuri.

A murderous one.

"I don't know much about him, but I know that he has high status. He and M/n met 2 years ago inside the government. They were paired for a case. That's all I know about Elijah"
Loid confessed. Yuri's eyes began to quiver. Knowing that there are no leads.
"but there's no leads nor clues of breaking in...so does that mean...M/n left me...?" yuris eyes widen at the thought.

"that's not very reasonable. M/n is a loyal man when it comes to relationships. Don't you think Elijah threaten M/n?" Loid said, trying to keep the male sane.
"you're right...ill just try to find M/n" yuri was determined to find M/n.
"I'll help out as well"Loid volunteered.
"t-thanks" yuri stuttered. Finding it hard to thank Loid.

Yuri went inside his apartment while Loid just watched the male slam the door behind him.
Loid landed on the message on his phone.

___________________________________
«                         | yuri |                       •••

M/n: Loid, if yuri came asking where I was. Please don't tell him I'm with Elijah. Yes I know, it sounds so stupid. But he pulled out evidence about me and my father's secret occupation at the government. He also threaten me with having to tell yuri you're twilight...if he came up to you. Just don't give him any leads. I'll figure things out by myself.
___________________________________