ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 8

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«

𖧷𝔹𝕆𝕐𝔽ℝ𝕀𝔼ℕ𝔻-𝐷𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑛𖧷

"I could be a better boyfriend than him I could do the shit that he never did Up all night, I won't quit Thinking I'm gonna steal you from him I could be such a gentleman Plus all my clothes would fit"
___________________________________

"𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡"

Both males sat across each other while looking everywhere but at each other.
"anyway...I saw your sister behind a bush outside the restaurant..." M/n said crossing his legs.

"told you so, I did see her earlier too" yuri added agreeing to what the other male said.
"shall we order?" M/n asked yuri. He moves his head around trying to find the waiter.
Although for a popular restaurant, the restaurant was built like a tavern rather than a simple-looking restaurant. Some corners of the place are filled with drunkards. The smell of meat was in the air.
"I wanna try the roasted beef. Maybe a bottle of wine as well?" Yuri blurted out. M/n scoffed.
"good taste. How about having some pork belly? My friend said Their porks are very well done here." M/n raised his hand before yuri can even say anything.

"good sir!" M/n called out to the waiter that was wandering around.
"yes sir? What do you plan on ordering?" he asked nicely taking out a notepad.
"Can we get pork belly, roasted beef, and a bottle of wine?" M/n said giving a warm smile to the male.
Yuri scoffed. While M/n was still ordering he caught a glimpse of a familiar black-haired woman sitting across from them.

'she won't give up until we're done huh? I should be on duty by now...tch, what a waste of space...chill yuri... it's for your dear sister...your dear beautiful sister...' yuri was actually planning to cancel the date last minute to piss M/n off. However, when his higher-up heard about the drama. He insisted on having yuri take the rest of the day off. Since well...his higher-up is somewhat weirded out by yuri's obsession with his sister. He also wanna see him finally like someone who isn't his sister.

"yuri!" M/n waves his hand in front of yuri's face. He snapped out of his trance and look at M/n with a raised eyebrow.
"I was asking if you can handle alcohol. The wine they have here has alcohol. If you're driving home then don't drink. We don't wanna cause trouble now do we?" M/n said folding his hands.
"I can handle them just fine." yuri stated. He knows dead wrong he can't. Man can't even drink a whole bottle of wine without feeling tipsy.
He wanted to get M/n drunk so he can spill any necessary information about Loid.

'if I can be able to get him drunk...I might be able to get some intel regarding why he agreed to my sister's request so easily...I'm still curious about what Loid told him...' Yuri smiled covering up what he was thinking.
Minutes later. The waiter arrived and put a big plate of pork belly and roasted beef smeared with their signature sauce.
'this...doesn't look that bad...' yuri's eyes laid on the plate.

"let's dig in?" M/n said making yuri break out of his trance.
"yeah..." he responded  Picking up one of the utensils laying on a folded tissue protecting it from any close contact with the table.
The atmosphere was somewhat awkward. Knowing a certain woman was looking at them.
Yuri put a piece of the roasted beef inside his mouth. His eyes dilated from the flavor, it was rich and savory and the flavor was balanced.
He found himself taking another and another. M/n looked at him in disbelief.
'what's with him all of a sudden? Has he not eaten yet?' he looks at the jet-black-haired man devouring the food.
M/n chuckled at his childlike behavior.
M/n raised his hand alerting the waiter.

"Hi, can we get another plate of the same thing we ordered? Oh and please bring out two bottles of wine" he said to which the waiter nodded and quickly scurry to the kitchen to get their order.
He watched yuri eating like a child in front of him.
'I gotta admit, he is pretty cute.' he thought. M/n put a piece of pork belly from the plate and bit into it.
'Oh, I see what the hype is. The pork is very juicy and the flavor is well done. Not to mention their signature sauce is delectable' he thought chewing the pork slowly to savor the flavor.