ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 39

★𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕤𝕗𝕚𝕖𝕕?-Mᴀʀɪɴᴀ★

      "High achiever, don't you see? Baby, nothing comes for free. They say I'm a control freak driven by greed to succeed, nobody can stop         me!"
___________________________________

"good morning..."

Vivian greeted both of his parents while sitting at the table. However, none of them said anything. They just continue eating. Vivian sweatdropped thinking about what M/n told him yesterday about the whole ordeal.

'if you don't make up with Damian tomorrow then expect us to ignore you until you make up with him.'

Vivian thought that M/n wasn't serious since he was always a cheerful person. He sat at the table silently. The teen noticed that M/n wasn't sitting beside him. M/n usually sits beside Vivian so he can be comfortable with them. But the atmosphere was different. It was cold and heavy...

Vivian stared down at his food, poking the yolk of the sunny-side-up egg.
The bright yellow popped and it scattered all over his plate.
He was hoping to hear a
'don't poke your food Vivian' scolded M/n. Unfortunately, he didn't get any. Being visibly upset he stood up and said.

"I'll be going..."

Vivian grabs his backpack and went towards the door. He slammed it leaving the two adults in silence.
"It's hard to ignore him...how long are we going to keep this up?" Yuri sighs, looking over at his Lover.
"until he apologizes to Damian...we'll have to endure this... I'm sorry Yuri..." M/n shove his spoonful of food in his mouth. Both of them hurried to finish their meal and went out to do their work as usual.

Vivian's day went well. Although he bumps into Damian a couple of times. The said lad was quick on his feet to run away and avoid the teen.
Vivian was contemplating apologizing to the little boy but didn't want to hurt his pride.

After school, he went home like usual. He opens the door hoping for a small greeting. But it was dead silent. The lights were off.
"I'm home..." he muttered.
"um...m/n? Yuri?" He calls out for the two adults but no one answered him back. He walks around the house looking for his parents. He then reached his parent's room.

"m/n? Yuri? Are you here?" he knocks and still no one answered.
He twist the doorknob and peeked inside. It was also dark inside. He went inside their room, curious to see what was inside.

"so this is my parent's room?" His eyes darted at every corner. Anything that looks interesting, he gets a closer look. Vivian's eyes landed on the Polaroid camera that was placed on the shelf. Curiosity killed him as he extended his arm to reach the Polaroid.

His finger pressed on the button and the Polaroid turned on.
There, a lot of photos were taken.
"This quality... it's very old...is it M/n's perhaps?" he asks himself. The Polaroid contained a lot of photos. Mostly M/n so he figured he's the owner of the Polaroid.

Vivian accidentally pressed a button and the screen shows M/n and Yuri at the beach together. Vivian smiled at the photo. He then pressed for the next photo.

His smile drops when the screen shows M/n and Yuri but there was an additional figure with them. Damian.
Vivian glared at the photo.
"that damn brat..." He muttered.

He went through most of the photos and it shows mostly M/n and Yuri but in other photos. Damian is also there.
The more he presses next, the more he felt guilty.

'why am I feeling sorry...? It's his fault! But then again maybe he also sees M/n ad Yuri as his second parents as well...' Vivian grips the polaroid tightly. His thoughts fought over apologizing to Damian or not.