ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 18

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«

✰ℕ𝕩𝔻𝔼-(ɢ)ɪ-ᴅʟᴇ✰

"now i draw a luxury Nxde. Why you think 'bout Nxde. Cause your views so rude. Think outside the box then you'll like it."
___________________________________

(A/n: the amount of embarrasement on writing this scene is ALOT. Since ily guys and y'all are nasties. Here, enjoy)

Warning: Little smut~

"I'll show you how much I love you~"

Yuri kissed M/n's lips. He nudges his tongue for entrance. M/n parted his lips slightly, allowing yuri's tongue to go inside his mouth. The heated kiss was overwhelming the man under yuri's hold.

The jet-black-haired man kneed M/n's crotch making him whimper under him, he smirked. The kiss trailed down M/n's neck. M/n felt a pair of hands going down under his shirt. Yuri's hands fidget around M/n's back. M/n's panting made him feel something, the craving to have M/n.

Yuri left some love marks on M/n's delicate skin. M/n moan out when the hands fidget on his chest. M/n gripped onto Yuri's shirt.
"haah...y-yuri..." m/n was helpless. The way yuri fidgets his soft pink nipples made him feel some kind of pleasure. One of yuri's hands slides out leaving the other still doing its thing.
Yuri completely took off M/n's shirt. Looking at the blushing mess figure.

"you're so beautiful darling..." yuri said while bringing his face close to M/n's chest. M/n gasped when he felt wet lips suck on his nipples. His back arched once more when he felt yuri's hand trail down his hard throbbing cock. His hand gripped the sheets and his lips bit down to prevent any sounds to come out. Yuri noticed this and grasp M/n's hands off his mouth.
"moan why don't you? Your sounds are pleasing to my ears~"
Yuri looks at M/n amusingly.
"f-for you...! One of the neighbors might hear and give me a penalty again!" M/n said.

But immediately shuts up when yuri continued to pleasure him. Yuri took off M/n's pants, pulling them down to reveal his boxer who is leaking precum.
"you're already leaking? My, eager are you?" M/n looks away with red cheeks.
Yuri used his mouth to take off M/n's boxer, His cock sprung out.
"yuri...m-maybe we s-should to- AGHN~!" M/n clasp his mouth. Stopping what little noise he's making.

Yuri was giving him a handjob, making M/n enter a moaning mess.
He used his mouth to pleasure him even more. Taking M/n's cock in his mouth. Immediately, M/n came when he felt yuri's mouth wrap around his cock. Yuri coughed, licking the liquid that came out of his lover's cock.

"you came that fast?" yuri asks.
When M/n didn't reply. Yuri smirks.
"Now, it's time for my turn to feel good-" suddenly, someone knocks on the door

"PRETTY MAN! UNCLE YURI! anya has something to give you!" anya banged on the door. M/n and yuri both jolted up. Fixing themselves up.
"H-Hold on!" M/n struggled to put his clothes back on.
"just send her away!" yuri whispers.
M/n gave him a 'are you serious?' face.
"no way! She stops us at the right time!" M/n whispers back.
"but what about me?!" yuri nudged over his erection that was bulging in his pants.
"you figure it out!" m/n walks up to the door and opened it.

"Anya-san~!" M/n beamed. Anya smiled and handed M/n the box of donuts his father gave her.
"oh?" M/n's eyebrows furrowed.
"share!" anya said. Shoving the box to him.
"you want to give us some? Why thank you!" M/n said.
"where's uncle yuri?" Anya looks behind M/n and found no one.
"he's using the bathroom! He needs to take a leak because he drank too much water earlier
Unbeknownst to M/n, Anya was reading his mind

'he's probably calming down himself...'
M/n thought.

'pretty man made uncle upset?' anya thought.

"did you make him upset?" anya asks. M/n was taken aback when he heard anya say something unexpected so suddenly.
"no...? What makes you think that?" M/n asks back.
"uh...nothing! Bye!" Anya dodged the question and runs to her apartment.
"weird child..." M/n mumbles. He look at the box of donuts that he was holding. He opened it up and found his favorite donut.
'thank goodness they didn't pick you!' M/n happily went inside his apartment and close it from behind.

"yuri! Anya brought donuts for us!"
M/n called but no one seem to answer.
"yuri...?" m/n walks up to the bathroom and knocked on it.
'is he still upset?' m/n thought. After giving it some thinking, m/n turns the knob and takes a peek.
"yuri?" he didn't see any figure inside except for the blinds that were covering the tub.
He walks over to the blinds and opens them up. But still, no one was there.

M/n was confused and suddenly someone grab his wrist and pulls him from behind.
"m/n..." M/n can feel a certain someone's voice whispering in his neck. Something was wrong though. He can feel something hard poking on the back of his waist.
He then realizes what it was and quickly turns around.

He was face to face with yuri who was looking at him in pure lust.

"m/n...help me..."