ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 32

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«

★𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕤𝕞 𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕠-ᴛᴏᴍ ʟᴇʜʀᴇʀ★

"I ache for the touch lips dear, but much more for the touch of your whips dear. You can raise wealth like nobody else. As we dance to the masochism tango"
___________________________________

It was a fine day. The breeze flowing, the birds chirping as they please, the usual noises from the people rushing to go to work. Aside from the positive vibe going, two males can be seen on top of a building holding a lot of equipment. Mostly guns.

"wait for my signal," the man named Klein said looking at the raven-haired male that was reloading some of his guns. The said male nodded.
Klein places his fingers on his ear. Pressing the device that was nuzzled in his ear.

'M/n! I'm going out to attend a meeting! Don't go anywhere alright dear?" Klein can hear Elijah's sickening voice booming from the earpiece
Placing the binoculars in front of his eyes. He can see from the window Elijah exiting from the door.

"hold on, let's wait for a few minutes." Klein took the lung killer out of his pockets. He lit one and put it in between his lips. Puffing a greyish air.

"Alright, let's go," Klein announced making Yuri tense up.
Both of them aimed a device on the roof of the building across. They pulled the trigger and a hook came out. The hook landed on the balcony, and the metal clung onto something. Once they made sure it was secure enough. Both of them pull the trigger once more. Suddenly, feeling their body getting pulled by force.

They landed on the glass of the window.
"you handle M/n and ill handle Elijah"
Klein insisted. Yuri nodded as they began to lose the rope a bit. Once they made it into the correct window where M/n resides. Yuri wraps the window with duct tape. After many layers of duct tape were placed on the window. Klein immediately punched the window. The glass not making any sounds due to the tape.
Both of them rushed inside only to find M/n gagged, blinded, and tied up.

"M/n...!" Yuri rushed to his lover's side. M/n wasn't moving. Yuri began to take off all of M/n's restraints. He removes the gag and the blindfold of M/n.
M/n's eyes were bloodshot. His cheek was stained with dried tears. His forehead has visible signs of injury.

"y...yuri...?" M/n's voice was raspy and weak. Yuri hugged the male. Missing his touch and voice, Yuri's tears threatened to fall.
"yes, darling... I'm here...we'll get you out of here" Yuri caresses M/n's cheek and kisses the tip of his nose.

"How is he?" Klein asks while aiming his gun at the door.
"he's...well okay but physically...no"
Yuri said, sadness engulfing his voice.
"I'll find that fucke-" Klein was about to walk to the door but suddenly the knob twisted. Revealing Elijah.
"M/n! I forgot my phone- oh?" Elijah was face to face with Klein.
Klein aimed the gun toward him while Elijah hid beside the door avoiding the gunshots.

"Fight me you asshole!" Klein shouted grabbing a chair and throwing it to the door. Elijah pressed a button that sends a signal throughout the building.
"send the whole building on lockdown. Make sure M/n doesn't escape." Elijah muttered to the speaker that was stuck in his suit.

"Are you a coward or what?!" Klein shouted bolting towards the door. Elijah bolted through the hallway while his bodyguards appear out of the rooms, blocking Klein.
"just because you have an army with you doesn't mean you won't face me!" Klein cocks his gun doing a perfect headshot on one of the men. He kicks one of them inside their room while the other guard opens fire.

When Klein wasn't coming out of the room the guard got suspicious and took a peek inside only to be met with a flying chair and a bullet inside his head.
"fire!" one of the guards said as they saw Klein bolting out the door holding one of the dead bodies as a shield.