ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 42

★PATHOLOGICAL FACADE—GHOST★

"Stars always watching from afar, turning who you are
In the end, it left me delicately scarred beyond
Pathological façade
Don't you find it odd?
Secretarial speaking
Go on, praise me like a god"
___________________________________

REQUEST BY:
@xunuew @SCARAxRYUU
@yukiotdakoo @1withbambieyes
@k_nida @izu-kun24
@imafriedoftthedark @minecraftxox_meh
@masaki-kun03

-M/n's POV

Running, all I did was run. You might ask who? Well, I was on another mission with Loid. We need to bring back an expensive and highly prized painting from a bidding show. Me and Loid was running away from the staffs armed with guns. We just kept running trying to lose them. Loid was on the attack while I carry the painting in my hands trying to avoid the bullets that were being shot left and right.

"How are they still tailing us?!" I shouted, feeling lungs burning from all the running.
"There's over 50 staffs on guard, they have their eyes everywhere. Just alittle longer!" Loid threw a smokebomb, giving us enough time to change our direction and his behind a dumpster.

Both of us catched our breaths trying to fill our lungs with air. I lay on the cold floor, beads of sweat dripping from my face.
"Its almost dinner...we need to hand this out to Sylvia quickly, Yuri might get suspicious haah..." I said in between breaths.

"agreed...the neighbors might think I'm cheating on Yor again..." Loid recalled.
Suddenly drops of water came pouring and then a full on rain came. Soaking us with water.
"could this day get any worse...?" I mumbled, checking if the painting is alright. Thankfully, the case it was on was waterproof.

"We should be safe now...come, I think I know a shortcut" Loid urged me to stand up after 1 minute of break. I weakly followed behind him. My legs feel like jelly after running for 20 minutes.

"It's really coming down huh?" I cringed at the feel of my clothes clinging onto my skin like glue while shivering from the cold. Loid noticed this and took of his coat.
"Here" he gave me— more like threw me his coat. I look at him blankly. Staring at the wet coat and him.

"It's better than nothing. Just make sure to take a warm bath when you get back." I scoff and put on coat.
It did warm me up, but the water absorbing into the coat is battling with the warmth insidem

We made it into WISE headquarters, Sylvia praised us and gave us our Payment. And YES my clothes is still wet, but it's getting a tiny dry. Same goes for the coat.

Loid bid me his goodbye and thanks. I waved. he said I can keep the coat, not like I'm giving this up. Its keeping me tad bit warm. I'll just bring it back to him after it dries.

There's no more cab around this hour so I just walked home. After 25 minutes of walking, i finally made it into my apartment. And when i got there, Yuri was standing by the door. An obvious pissed off expression decorating his face.

"Why are you late? It's past 8 PM! Your shif is supposed to be over 3 hours ago. And who's coat is that?!" Yuri demanded answer from. Vivian was at the dinning table eating his dinner.

Pls son help your mom out here.

Vivian glanced at me before looking away.

This kid—

"Well?" Yuri squint his eyes, deepening his glare. I sigh heavily and said;
"My boss decided to throw a party since our project succeeded. It rained while I was going home, thankfully I bump into Loid and he gave me his coat so I can stay warm" I finished explaining. But it looks like my explanation just added fuel to the fire.