ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 41

★𝕊𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕠𝕟𝕤-ʀɪᴠᴀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀᴅᴍɪᴜᴍ★

"Maybe this time next year you'll reappear for an unknown reason
But I'll cherish every day, 'till you come my way this season"
___________________________________

"eh?"

M/n tilt his head, processing what the blonde just said. Loid knocked on his door asking if anya could have a play date with Damian and Vivian.

"it's for the mission. I can't get anya to get along with the headmaster's son then I can't get any information about Donovan Desmond!" Loid whispered.

"what do I get in exchange?" M/n chuckles, his pupils shining through the thought of something from the legendary Twilight.

"fine... I'll pay you for it—"

"That's not what I want now. I want something more.....entertaining~"

Loids eyes widen. What could M/n possibly want more than money? He never refuses when it comes to money. The blonde can't seem to read M/n's thoughts.

"what? Do you want me to kneel and kiss your feet for you to do this one favor from me?"
Loid sarcastically asked. Pissed off that he can't figure out what the H/c-haired male wants.

"maybe, i mean that sounds good too but its not close." M/n smirked seeing Loids face that was visibly confused af.

"will you just tell me what I need to do so you can do it?!" Loid yelled a little bit.

"i want you to give me an embarrassing photo of yourself~" the male laughed at the thought of Loid in an embarassing way makes his blood boil in excitement.

Loids mouth agape in shock.
'This guy...i want to punch him' Loid thought.

"is there anything else besides that?" Loid hoped that there was something else that M/n wanted other than a photo.

"no can do sir! I want to use it to blackmail you someday!" M/n smiled brightly making the urge of Loid wanting to punch M/n more.

Loid gave up and agreed. What the adult didn't notice was that a teen was standing behind the wall listening to their conversation.

Vivian was studying when his stomach growled and was about to head to the pantry when he overheard the convo between M/n and Loid.

Vivians POV:

—growl—

Ugh... My stomach has been growling nonstop. I can't possibly wait for dinner.
I've decided that I'll grab a snack from the pantry and continue studying.

I got up from my chair and proceeded to exit my room. Suddenly, I heard M/n talking to someone. Hm? Yuri isn't home yet so who was M/n talking to? The voice was unfamiliar.

I peeked abit, making sure I was not seen.
'Isn't that the brat's dad from next door?'
I recognized him since I saw him one time walking out of their apartment with the pink-haired brat. Why is he here?

I tried to listen to what their saying but only a few words were registered in my ear.

"....do you...want.... me... kiss...you... me?"

I heard the Strangers words. But it was vague.

'is he... Is he trying to hit on M/n?!'
My mind wasnt on the right place as i started assuming the worse.

I tried to act rational and maybe I was just misunderstanding the whole situation. My head was too busy thinking that i missed what M/n said back. My thoughts were snapped away when I heard the man yelled a little