ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 9

»| 🅝︎🅞︎🅦︎ 🅟︎🅛︎🅐︎🅨︎🅘︎🅝︎🅖︎ |«

𖧷𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖐 𝖜𝖍𝖔𝖘 𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓-𝑔𝑜 𝑏𝑢𝑟𝑛ℎ𝑎𝑚 𖧷

"oh shit...you're really joking at a time like this, Well, well. Look who's inside again, went out to look for a reason to hide again. Well, well. Buddy, you found it. Now come out with your hands up we've got you surrounded"
___________________________________

M/n can say that this night...was one heck of a rollercoaster...

𝕪𝕦𝕣𝕚'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍:
I was having a pleasant dream when all of a sudden I bolted up. An impulsive headache snaps me to reality.
'augh...my head hurts...what did I do after I passed out I glace around the room. I hurriedly got out of bed and rubbed my eyes.
"This...this isn't my apartment...did someone abduct me?!" I also noticed I wasn't in the clothes that I was wearing yesterday.
"my clothes?!" I looked everywhere when I suddenly heard a clatter outside the room.

My hand landed on the lamp that was beside the bed.
"I remember having a dinner date with M/n...I got drunk...I think we got in a car...and somehow ended up here and my clothes are gone... Did...M/n kidnapped me?" I sigh clenching the lamp that serves as my weapon.
I twisted the knob it revealed M/n on his back cooking something.

I tip-toed behind him making sure I don't make any sound.
I raised my hand ready to bash the lamp on his head.
"do you think I wouldn't notice you?" M/n said not looking back, my eyes widened as I felt the tip of something sharp getting in contact with my stomach.
I looked down only to see his hand holding a knife close to my abdomen.

"how-" I got cut off
"next time, I recommend not speaking so loud. Also, your figure is reflecting on the lid of the pot." M/n said putting down the knife as well as taking the lamp off my hand.
"how rude, I brought you home since you were knocked out. You vomit on my floor and I let you borrow my clothes and then...anyways! You should be grateful I brought you to my home! If I'm heartless then I would've left you on the streets passed out!" he place the lamp near the countertop

I was left with my mouth gaping.
'so there were a lot of things that happen...' I thought.
"I...sorry, I thought you kidnapped me it's my first instinct. Don't tell me you wouldn't do the same thing if you ended up in my shoes!" I said pointing at him.
"you're right! But! You said you can handle alcohol easily! Technically you lied once again!" M/n said right back at me. I scoffed. And for the past few minutes, we were arguing about useless things. But our argument ended when both of our stomachs rumbled.

And there we are sitting at his dining table eating breakfast. Can't say the air was peaceful since there was tension. We just both looked down at our food and do nothing but eat.

"anyway...about the date...yor was questioning me nonstop about it...and to make matters worst...she told me if we can join her and Loid on a double date..." I can hear M/n hesitating while saying what he wanted to say.
"Another? Ain't the date last night enough?" I ask. Too tired to even yell or even freak out since I still have a headache from the hangover.

"you know your sis. She said the date will be an opera trip." he grabs another spoon full of his food and put it in his mouth.
"Really, control your sister. It's ruining my day off" he added.
I don't have anything to say except look at my half-finished food.
He sigh and stood up from his chair and put his plate in the sink.
"I have worked at the shop today so if you'll excuse me. I need to get ready"
He slam the door from the room I was in earlier.

I looked at my food and just took a couple of bites before putting mine in the sink as well.
'augh...I have work too...maybe I can take the day off...no, I'm a second lieutenant. I should do my job I thought as I drunkenly walked toward the bedroom M/n was in.
When I twisted the knob the door opened and there stood M/n taking off his oversized shirt.